There is one word that is not necessary in each sentence. Underline the words and pick them out

Lạc Thưw

Học sinh
Thành viên
5 Tháng mười hai 2020
TP Hồ Chí Minh
AT Production
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Nick was in the kitchen. The radio was on so too loud that he didn't hear me come in behind him. My handbag was on the table. He took some many money out of it and was going to put it in his that pocket. We had a terrible quarrel. Finally, he broke out and confessed everthing. he goes every day to a big amusement center ascade near his school and should plays electronic games with them names like Star Craft and Half Life. I always thought about they were harmless. But now I realize that he is so hooked on them, he will even steal from his own mother in again, but I think he is too addicted to stop. Even if he wanted to, he ever couldn't, and he doesn't. What can I do to help him?

0/ ......too......
1/ .................
2/ .............
3/ ............
4/............
5/.................
6/................
7/..................
8/..............
9/............
10/..........

CẢM ƠN MỌI NGƯỜI Ạ ^^

Reactions: npan_184

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
Nick was in the kitchen. The radio was on so too loud that he didn't hear me come in behind him. My handbag was on the table. He took some many money out of it and was going to put it in his that pocket. We had a terrible quarrel. Finally, he broke out and confessed everthing. he goes every day to a big amusement center ascade near his school and should plays electronic games with them names like Star Craft and Half Life. I always thought about they were harmless. But now I realize that he is so hooked on them, he will even steal from his own mother in again, but I think he is too addicted to stop. Even if he wanted to, he ever couldn't, and he doesn't. What can I do to help him?

0/ ......too......
1/ .................
2/ .............
3/ ............
4/............
5/.................
6/................
7/..................
8/..............
9/............
10/..........

CẢM ƠN MỌI NGƯỜI Ạ ^^
Nick was in the kitchen. The radio was on so too loud that he didn't hear me come in behind him. My handbag was on the table. He took some many money out of it and was going to put it in his that pocket. We had a terrible quarrel. Finally, he broke out and confessed everthing. He goes every day to a big amusement center ascade near his school and should plays electronic games with them names like Star Craft and Half Life. I always thought about they were harmless. But now I realize that he is so hooked on them, he will even steal from his own mother in again, but I think he is too addicted to stop. Even if he wanted to, he ever couldn't, and he doesn't. What can I do to help him?
0/ too
1/ many
2/ that
3/ that
4/ broke out
5/ every day
6/ should
7/ electronic
8/ them
9/ about
10/ in

Lạc Thưw

Học sinh
Thành viên
5 Tháng mười hai 2020
TP Hồ Chí Minh
AT Production
Nick was in the kitchen. The radio was on so too loud that he didn't hear me come in behind him. My handbag was on the table. He took some many money out of it and was going to put it in his that pocket. We had a terrible quarrel. Finally, he broke out and confessed everthing. He goes every day to a big amusement center ascade near his school and should plays electronic games with them names like Star Craft and Half Life. I always thought about they were harmless. But now I realize that he is so hooked on them, he will even steal from his own mother in again, but I think he is too addicted to stop. Even if he wanted to, he ever couldn't, and he doesn't. What can I do to help him?
0/ too
1/ many
2/ that
3/ that
4/ broke out
5/ every day
6/ should
7/ electronic
8/ them
9/ about
10/ in
mấy cái chỗ bạn in đậm hình như còn thiếu 1 từ nữa ạ, từ đó là từ gì vậy?

Top Bottom