English THCS There are ten mistakes in the following passage. Find, underline and correct them.

Song_Ngu_123

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
20 Tháng chín 2021
Hà Nam
THCS Trần Phú
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

There are ten mistakes in the following passage. Find, underline and correct them.
Although party invitations no longer frightened to me, I found myself making careful
preparations in this particular party. I got a haircut, laid out my best suit, selected
a specially shirt, a colorful tie, and cufflinks. I had recently gone on a diet, but because
I didn't want looked too thin, I discontinued it. What should I bring my hosts? Flowers?
Wine? What kind of the wine? Port? Sherry? Or possibly even champagne?
Meeting new people were still a major undertaking. It was scheduled for this Saturday
and I decided to take a cab to the suburb which it was being held. It was early autumn
and the weather was mild, but that morning it turned cold and rainy, and as I listened
to the steam hissing in my radiator, it already fell like midwinter. From my newspaper,
I learned that a hurricane which had already struck other state was on its way to New
York, despite it might veer out to sea. 0: frightened me
1: …………….
2: …………….
3: …………….
4: …………….
5: …………….
6: …………….
7: …………….
8: …………….
9: …………….
10: …………….

Trinh Linh Mai

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
30 Tháng ba 2021
Thanh Hóa
THCS Định Hưng
There are ten mistakes in the following passage. Find, underline and correct them.
Although party invitations no longer frightened to me, I found myself making careful
preparations in this particular party. I got a haircut, laid out my best suit, selected
a specially shirt, a colorful tie, and cufflinks. I had recently gone on a diet, but because
I didn't want looked too thin, I discontinued it. What should I bring my hosts? Flowers?
Wine? What kind of the wine? Port? Sherry? Or possibly even champagne?
Meeting new people were still a major undertaking. It was scheduled for this Saturday
and I decided to take a cab to the suburb which it was being held. It was early autumn
and the weather was mild, but that morning it turned cold and rainy, and as I listened
to the steam hissing in my radiator, it already fell like midwinter. From my newspaper,
I learned that a hurricane which had already struck other state was on its way to New
York, despite it might veer out to sea. 0: frightened me
1: …………….
2: …………….
3: …………….
4: …………….
5: …………….
6: …………….
7: …………….
8: …………….
9: …………….
10: …………….

Although party invitations no longer frightened me, I found myself making careful
preparations in -> for this particular party. I got a haircut, laid out my best suit, selected
a specially -> special shirt, a colorful tie, and cufflinks. I had recently gone on a diet, but because
I didn't want looked -> to look too thin, I discontinued it. What should I bring my hosts? Flowers?
Wine? What kind of the wine -> wine? Port? Sherry? Or possibly even champagne?
and I decided to take a cab to the suburb which -> where it was being held. It was early autumn
and the weather was -> had been mild, but that morning it turned cold and rainy, and as I listened
to the steam hissing in my radiator, it already fell -> felt like midwinter. From my newspaper,
I learned that a hurricane which had already struck other -> another state was on its way to New
York, despite -> thought it might veer out to sea.

Cùng tận hưởng trong muôn vàn tài liệu hấp dẫn nè: https://bom.so/rgsjSs
Chúc bạn học tốt~~

Reactions: Phạm Tùng
Top Bottom