English THPT The correct tenses

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
14 Tháng chín 2018
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

upload_2020-2-20_21-51-55.jpeg
1/If he had not taken his gloves off, he would not have gotten frostbitten.
2/She was sent to prison only because she refused to pay the fine; if she had paid the fine , she would not have been sent to prison.. 3. He didn't tell me that he was a vegetarian till halfway through the meal. If he had told me earlier, I would have cooked him something more suitable.
4. I had no map; that's why I got lost. If had had a map, I would have been all right.
5. Why didn't you say that you were short of money? If I had known, I would have lent you some.
6 It's lucky he had his torch with him. If he had not had it , he would have fallen down the cellar steps.
7The job is much worse than I expected. If I had realized how awful it was going to be, I would not have accepted it.
8 .It was the drug, not the disease, that killed him. He would still be alive today if he didn’t take that drug.
9/This room's freezing because the fire has only just been lit. If it was lit this morning, as I suggested, the room would be warm enough to sit in now.
10. I overslept; that's why I'm half an hour late; and if my phone didn’t ring at nine o'clock, I might still be in bed.
Xem giúp em đúng không ạ? Tks!

jehinguyen

Cựu TMod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng năm 2019
Hà Tĩnh
THCS Xuân Diệu
8 .It was the drug, not the disease, that killed him. He would still be alive today if he didn’t take that drug.
Theo mình là thế này :
... if he hadn't taken .. ( chia vế if theo câu ĐK loại 3 <= mệnh đề if trái với sự thật ở quá khứ <= hành động anh ấy uống thuốc đã diễn ra ở QK)
9/This room's freezing because the fire has only just been lit. If it was lit this morning, as I suggested, the room would be warm enough to sit in now.
Tương tự câu trên : .. if I had lit ...
10. I overslept; that's why I'm half an hour late; and if my phone didn’t ring at nine o'clock, I might still be in bed.
Tương tự : ... hadn't rung ...
Cả 3 câu trên đều là câu ĐK hỗn hợp loại 1 : If + S + had pp, S + would V để diễn tả giả thiết trái ngược với quá khứ và kết quả trái ngược với hiện tại.
Có gì chưa hiểu bạn hỏi lại nhé ^^ Chúc bạn học tốt ^^

Top Bottom