Tet holiday

Minh Thư_lovely princess

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười 2018
Tiền Giang
THPT Trương Định
bạn có thể tham khảo trên mạng, đây là bài mình tìm được, bạn xem qua nhé:
All of the special holidays in my country, I like Tet the most. Tet is an occasion to everyone get together in warm atmosphere. Before Tet holiday, Everyone prepares many things and decorates their house. I plant a lot of flowers in front of my house and buy many things such as clothes, foods ...
Besides, most of the streets also are decorated beautifully with colorful lights and flowers. During Tet, I spends more time on visiting my relatives, friends and colleagues. Especially, I give to each other the best wishes for the new year. Tet is an opportunity for children receive lucky money. There is a funny thing that people try to avoid argument or saying any bad things at Tet. I love Tet holiday!

Xiao Fang

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
17 Tháng ba 2017
Earth
Hà Nội
THPT Xuân Khanh
Cho mình xin một bài văn ngắn về tết Holiday được ko ạ
Xin cảm ơn và hậu tạ!
bạn có thể tham khảo thêm trên mạng ,đây là bài mình tìm được ,bạn xem có ổn không :
From very old days, Christmas is well known all around the world for its special features. It is usually held in the last month of year, when people prepare for new year. I love Christmas for many reasons. First, it maintains cozy atmosphere and mutual care and share between people. During the holiday, people gather together to decorate house, prepare delicious meal and spend time doing good things. People share thought, feeling and opinion to each other. They also behave well with others to show their kindness, love and care for both relative and friends. Christmas tree plays an important role as everyone prepares and decorates it with colorful electric lights, gift and little detail. During Christmas, a lot of delicious dishes are made such as: fried chicken, bbq, sweet cake and candy and so on. People enjoy making meal and clean their house and street in the town so as to hope for good thing and best wish for everyone. Although Christmas weather is cold, one feels cozy and not lonely when being with their beloved. Christmas is said to be one of the biggest holiday of a year especially in European countries. They celebrate Christmas as a special party for everyone to join and have wonderful time together. In my opinion, Christmas is not only a usual holiday but also tradition and culture, which reflect human’s lifestyle.
Nguồn : Internet

ho kwon ten jiyong

Học sinh
Thành viên
17 Tháng chín 2018
Hà Nội
thpt phu xuyen a
bạn có thể tham khảo ( hơi dài một chút ^-^ )
Tet, which mean the first morning of the first day of the new year, is the Vietnamese New Year. The celebration lasts for 7 days. Like the chinese, the lunar New Year is one of the most celebrated holidays.
Tet starts on feb 12 in 2002. According to the Vietnamese Zodiac, 2002 is the Year of the horse.
Preparation for tet starts weeks before New Year's Day. Home are cleaned to get rid of bad fortune associated with the old year. Families paint their homes to give it a new look. Everyone gets new clothes and new shoes. Pay your debts and resolve differences between family and friends.
A special ceremony called Le Tru Tich ís held at the mid-night (giao thua) on New Year's Eve. The ritual involves firecrackers and gongs and other festive items that makes loud noises to usher out the old and welcome the new.
Like chinese, Vietnamese people are very careful about what they do on New Year's Day. The events on New Year's Day determire your luck for the rest of the year. Therefore, everything and everyone you are in touch with on New Year's Day should symbolize good fortune. Don't visit people who are in mourning because they are associated with death. Children should not fight or cry on New Year's Day. Homes are decorated with hoa mai, a yellow blossom that represents spring.
Family members exchange gifts and pay homage to the Kitchen God. They also visit local temples to pray for prosperity and good health.
During Tet Vietnamese families plant a New Year's tree called Cay Neu in front of their homes. A bamboo pole is often used as a Cay Neu. All the leaves are removed from the tree so that it can be wrapped or decorated by good luck red paper. Legends have it that the red color scares off evil spirit.
On the seventh (the last) day of Tet, the Cay Neu is taken down. This is the last ritual of the New Year celebration.

có 2 câu in đậm mk k chắc chắn về nó.

NGUỒN : Từ GV nên mk cx không biết nữa

Nguyễn Minh Lộc 013579

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
20 Tháng mười hai 2018
Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu
Trường trung học phổ thông Trần Hưng Đạo
bạn có thể tham khảo trên mạng, đây là bài mình tìm được, bạn xem qua nhé:
All of the special holidays in my country, I like Tet the most. Tet is an occasion to everyone get together in warm atmosphere. Before Tet holiday, Everyone prepares many things and decorates their house. I plant a lot of flowers in front of my house and buy many things such as clothes, foods ...
Besides, most of the streets also are decorated beautifully with colorful lights and flowers. During Tet, I spends more time on visiting my relatives, friends and colleagues. Especially, I give to each other the best wishes for the new year. Tet is an opportunity for children receive lucky money. There is a funny thing that people try to avoid argument or saying any bad things at Tet. I love Tet holiday!
Mk thay bai nay hoi so sai ban a

Nguyễn Minh Lộc 013579

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
20 Tháng mười hai 2018
Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu
bạn có thể tham khảo thêm trên mạng ,đây là bài mình tìm được ,bạn xem có ổn không :
From very old days, Christmas is well known all around the world for its special features. It is usually held in the last month of year, when people prepare for new year. I love Christmas for many reasons. First, it maintains cozy atmosphere and mutual care and share between people. During the holiday, people gather together to decorate house, prepare delicious meal and spend time doing good things. People share thought, feeling and opinion to each other. They also behave well with others to show their kindness, love and care for both relative and friends. Christmas tree plays an important role as everyone prepares and decorates it with colorful electric lights, gift and little detail. During Christmas, a lot of delicious dishes are made such as: fried chicken, bbq, sweet cake and candy and so on. People enjoy making meal and clean their house and street in the town so as to hope for good thing and best wish for everyone. Although Christmas weather is cold, one feels cozy and not lonely when being with their beloved. Christmas is said to be one of the biggest holiday of a year especially in European countries. They celebrate Christmas as a special party for everyone to join and have wonderful time together. In my opinion, Christmas is not only a usual holiday but also tradition and culture, which reflect human’s lifestyle.
Nguồn : Internet
Tet co ma

Nguyễn Minh Lộc 013579

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
20 Tháng mười hai 2018
Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu
bạn có thể tham khảo ( hơi dài một chút ^-^ )
Tet, which mean the first morning of the first day of the new year, is the Vietnamese New Year. The celebration lasts for 7 days. Like the chinese, the lunar New Year is one of the most celebrated holidays.
Tet starts on feb 12 in 2002. According to the Vietnamese Zodiac, 2002 is the Year of the horse.
Preparation for tet starts weeks before New Year's Day. Home are cleaned to get rid of bad fortune associated with the old year. Families paint their homes to give it a new look. Everyone gets new clothes and new shoes. Pay your debts and resolve differences between family and friends.
A special ceremony called Le Tru Tich ís held at the mid-night (giao thua) on New Year's Eve. The ritual involves firecrackers and gongs and other festive items that makes loud noises to usher out the old and welcome the new.
Like chinese, Vietnamese people are very careful about what they do on New Year's Day. The events on New Year's Day determire your luck for the rest of the year. Therefore, everything and everyone you are in touch with on New Year's Day should symbolize good fortune. Don't visit people who are in mourning because they are associated with death. Children should not fight or cry on New Year's Day. Homes are decorated with hoa mai, a yellow blossom that represents spring.
Family members exchange gifts and pay homage to the Kitchen God. They also visit local temples to pray for prosperity and good health.
During Tet Vietnamese families plant a New Year's tree called Cay Neu in front of their homes. A bamboo pole is often used as a Cay Neu. All the leaves are removed from the tree so that it can be wrapped or decorated by good luck red paper. Legends have it that the red color scares off evil spirit.
On the seventh (the last) day of Tet, the Cay Neu is taken down. This is the last ritual of the New Year celebration.

có 2 câu in đậm mk k chắc chắn về nó.

NGUỒN : Từ GV nên mk cx không biết nữa
Good pro

Narumi04

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
23 Tháng tư 2017
Vĩnh Long
THPT Lưu Văn Liệt
Cho mình xin một bài văn ngắn về tết Holiday được ko ạ
Xin cảm ơn và hậu tạ!
Mình không nghĩ việc copy bài là hay đâu, mình sẽ cho cậu dàn bài về tết holiday, bạn có thể từ đó tự viết ra cho mình một bài luận hay.

Mở bài:
- Tet is a very important festival in Asia in general and Vietnam in particular.
Thân bài:
- Tet is an occasion to everyone get together in warm atmosphere.
- It starts/celebrates from...to..., spring of Vietnam.
- Before Tet, people clean their house, buy fruit, cake...to make offering and pray.
- People stay up until midnight to celebrate New Year Eve.
- People make a savory sticky rice cake...
- On the first day of Tet, people dress in new clothes, received "lucky money" from their parents, give the best wish to adults and visit their grandparents.
Kết bài:
- Tet is the special custom of Vietnam.

Câu mở bài, kết bài t viết nhàm lắm, cậu nên tự viết dựa vào câu t thì hơn. À, thường để chủ đề đi sát nội dung, thường thì mở bài sẽ là nhắc lại chủ đề, kết bài cũng nhắc lại chủ đề nhưng theo một cách khác, Tet holiday không nên nhắc lại nhiều đó, people cũng vậy, nếu dùng từ thay thế thì holiday có thể thay thế bằng this special custom, this festival...,people thay thế bằng chidlren, adult (tùy trường hợp), everyone, eveybody, acquaintance (người quen, tùy trường hợp)...

Các ý có thể sắp xếp lộn xộn, nhưng vẫn phải theo trình tự: giới thiệu cái chung của tết (tết ở đâu, vào dịp nào, tết chúc mừng cái gì, tết là dịp để làm gì), giới thiệu cách sinh hoạt ngày tết theo thời gian: trước tết, giao thừa, sau tết...

Reactions: phuongdaitt1
Top Bottom