Ngoại ngữ test unit 1-2-3 lớp 8 thí điểm

vgiahy@gmail.com

Học sinh
Thành viên
28 Tháng sáu 2017
Kiên Giang
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

II. USE OF ENGLISH : (2.5 marks)
A. 1. Choose a word with the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest : (0.5 m)
1. A. condition B. suggestion C. collection D. pollution
2. A. usually B. pleasure C. composer D. occasion
3. A. recognized B. established C. finished D. laughed
A. 2. Choose a word that has different stress pattern from the rest.
4. A. diversity B. speciality C. minority D. majority
5. A. cooperation B. communal C. attractive D. nomadic
B. Complete the sentences with the correct forms of the words provided: ( 0.5 m)
1. The Muong are well-known for the …………… of their traditional songs. (rich)
2. The exhibition shows the……………. of different cultural groups. (diverse)
3. There are always regional ……………… in every country. (differ)
4. All the ethnic peoples of Vietnam have ………………. in every field. (equal)
5. Most ethnic peoples live in the……………. regions in the north. (mountain)
C. Put the verbs in brackets in the correct tenses: ( 0.5 m)
1. Hung Kings Temple Festival……………… a public holiday in Vietnam since 2007. (be)
2. Phuc, do you fancy ……………… the modern art exhibition with me this week? (visit)
3. My father doesn’t mind …………… the washing up in my family. (do)
4. These days lots of children prefer staying indoors to ……………. outside. (play)
5. The students don’t like …………… to do too much homework now. (make)
D. Choose the best answer to complete the sentences: ( 0.5 m)
1. The 54 ethnic peoples of Vietnam are………., but they live peacefully. (similar, strange, diverse, unlike)
2. A ger can be………..pulled down than a house. (easier, easily, more easily, much easily)
3. Among the ethnic…………., the Odu people have the smallest population. (majorities, minorities, cultures, costumes)
4. …… is the most beautiful costume of all? (What do you think, Which do you think, What you think, Which you think)
5. Vietnam is a……….country with 54 ethnic groups.(ethnic, bi-lingual, bi-cultural, multi-cultural)
E. Make questions for the underlined parts. ( 0.5 m)
1. The King people have the first largest population in Vietnam. _____________________________________________________________________ ?
2. Of the three paintings, I like the biggest one most. _____________________________________________________________________ ?
3. Women plays a more important role in a Giarai family. _____________________________________________________________________ ?
4. This shawl is 200,000 dong. _____________________________________________________________________ ?
5. The waterwheel is used to get water to the fields. _____________________________________________________________________ ?

Chou Chou

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
TV BQT được yêu thích nhất 2017
4 Tháng năm 2017
Phú Thọ
THPT Thanh Thủy
A. 1. Choose a word with the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest : (0.5 m)
các đáp án chưa có gạch chân, bạn sửa lại đề nhé!

B. Complete the sentences with the correct forms of the words provided: ( 0.5 m)
1. The Muong are well-known for the ……richness: sự phong phú……… of their traditional songs. (rich)
2. The exhibition shows the………diversity: sự đa dạng……. of different cultural groups. (diverse)
3. There are always regional ………differences: sự khác biệt……… in every country. (differ)
4. All the ethnic peoples of Vietnam have ………equality: sự bình đẳng………. in every field. (equal)
5. Most ethnic peoples live in the………mountainous: thuộc miền núi……. regions in the north. (mountain)
1. Hung Kings Temple Festival………has been……… a public holiday in Vietnam since 2007. (be)
2. Phuc, do you fancy ………visiting……… the modern art exhibition with me this week? (visit)
3. My father doesn’t mind ……doing……… the washing up in my family. (do)
4. These days lots of children prefer staying indoors to ………playing……. outside. (play)
5. The students don’t like ……being made……… to do too much homework now. (make) (câu bị động)
(Các dấu hiệu đã được in nghiêng, gạch chân và tô xanh)
1. The 54 ethnic peoples of Vietnam are………., but they live peacefully. (similar, strange, diverse, unlike)
2. A ger can be………..pulled down than a house. (easier, easily, more easily, much easily)
3. Among the ethnic…………., the Odu people have the smallest population. (majorities, minorities, cultures, costumes)
4. …… is the most beautiful costume of all? (What do you think, Which do you think, What you think, Which you think)
5. Vietnam is a……….country with 54 ethnic groups.(ethnic, bi-lingual, bi-cultural, multi-cultural)
1. Who have the first largest population in Vietnam?
The Kinh people have the first largest population in Vietnam.
2. Which one of the three paintings do you like most?
Of the three paintings, I like the biggest one most.
3. Who play a more important role in a Giarai family.
Women play a more important role in a Giarai family.
4. How much is this shawl?
This shawl is 200,000 dong.
5. What is the waterwheel used for?
The waterwheel is used to get water to the fields.

Thần Nông

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
19 Tháng bảy 2017
Hà Nội
1. The Muong are well-known for the …………… of their traditional songs. (rich)
2. The exhibition shows the……………. of different cultural groups. (diverse)
3. There are always regional ……………… in every country. (differ)
4. All the ethnic peoples of Vietnam have ………………. in every field. (equal)
5. Most ethnic peoples live in the……………. regions in the north. (mountain)
1. Hung Kings Temple Festival……………… a public holiday in Vietnam since 2007. (be)
2. Phuc, do you fancy ……………… the modern art exhibition with me this week? (visit)
3. My father doesn’t mind …………… the washing up in my family. (do)
4. These days lots of children prefer staying indoors to ……………. outside. (play)
5. The students don’t like …………… to do too much homework now. (make)
1. The King people have the first largest population in Vietnam. _____________________________________________________________________ ?
2. Of the three paintings, I like the biggest one most. _____________________________________________________________________ ?
3. Women plays a more important role in a Giarai family. _____________________________________________________________________ ?
4. This shawl is 200,000 dong. _____________________________________________________________________ ?
5. The waterwheel is used to get water to the fields. _____________________________________________________________________ ?

Top Bottom