Tense

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
17 Tháng hai 2019
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Giúp mình bài này với
1.The Maya established a very advance civilization in the jungles of the Yucatan;however,their culture(disappear,virtually).........by the time Europeans first(arrive)........in the New World
2.I was very angry at john yesterday.By the time he finally arrived,I (wait)..............for over an hour.I almost left without him
3.I (love)..................chocolate since I was a child.You might even call me a "chocoholic''

Vy Lan Lê

Học sinh
Thành viên
29 Tháng năm 2018
Hà Nội
THCS Lý Thường Kiệt
1.The Maya established a very advance civilization in the jungles of the Yucatan;however,their culture(disappear,virtually) had virtually disappeared by the time Europeans first(arrive) arrived in the New World
2.I was very angry at john yesterday.By the time he finally arrived,I (wait) had been waiting for over an hour.I almost left without him
3.I (love) have loved chocolate since I was a child.You might even call me a "chocoholic''

ahn___w

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
22 Tháng một 2020
Thanh Hóa
Love Sickgirls ❣️
Giúp mình bài này với
1.The Maya established a very advance civilization in the jungles of the Yucatan;however,their culture(disappear,virtually).........by the time Europeans first(arrive)........in the New World
2.I was very angry at john yesterday.By the time he finally arrived,I (wait)..............for over an hour.I almost left without him
3.I (love)..................chocolate since I was a child.You might even call me a "chocoholic''
Mình chưa chắc về kết quả lắm đâu!! Mong bạn tham khảo:
1.had virtually disappeared/arrived
2.had been waiting
3.have loved

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: White Killer
Top Bottom