Ngoại ngữ Tense

maihien150696@gmail.com

Học sinh
Thành viên
9 Tháng một 2016
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. Although at that time my knowledge of German was very poor, I ..............most of what they said.
A: did understand B:have understood C:managed understand D: didn't understand
2. Since the Green Contest.............before the end of the school year, I was against extending the deadline.
A: must have been judged B: had to be judged C: has been judged D: would have been judged
3. Don't try to stop him. The sooner he................the better. I certainly won't miss him.
A: had resigned B: will resign C:will have resigned D: resigns
4: What great joy it was to receive the news he.......................for such a long time!
A: had been waiting for B: has been waiting C: has been waiting for D: has waited
5: We cannot invite her for a tour of the province because her parents have told her to return home after the last game...........over
A: will be B:is C:would be D: was

TajSaker

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng sáu 2017
1. Although at that time my knowledge of German was very poor, I ..............most of what they said.
A: did understand B:have understood C:managed to understand D: didn't understand
2. Since the Green Contest.............before the end of the school year, I was against extending the deadline.
A: must have been judged B: had to be judged C: has been judged D: would have been judged
3. Don't try to stop him. The sooner he................the better. I certainly won't miss him.
4: What great joy it was to receive the news he.......................for such a long time!
A: had been waiting for B: has been waiting C: has been waiting for D: has waited
5: We cannot invite her for a tour of the province because her parents have told her to return home after the last game...........over

Người Bên Em

Banned
Banned
5 Tháng chín 2017
Vĩnh Phúc
1.B
2.B
3.D
4.A
5.B
A: did understand B:have understood C:managed understand D: didn't understand

Chou Chou

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
TV BQT được yêu thích nhất 2017
4 Tháng năm 2017
Phú Thọ
THPT Thanh Thủy
A: did understand B:have understood C:managed to understand (manage + to-V: cố gắng làm gì) D: didn't understand

Top Bottom