hangle08032003

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
14 Tháng mười một 2021
Thanh Hóa
Dàn ý:
-Name: Tet holiday
-When: the first day of the year
- Activities: + Before: prepares many things and decorates their house, plant flowers, trees, buy many things such as clothes, food, candy, and decorate the house; make traditional food as: Chung cake, Sticky rice, Dried candied fruits
+ During: visit the relatives, friends ; go pagoda, receive lucky money
- importances: a chance for one to come back home after many stress and pressure of studying and working environment. it is culture and habit of Vietnamese since its deep meaning is sacred and important. All in all, it helps one grow up through experience

All of the special holidays in my country, I like Tet the most. Tet is an occasion to everyone get together in warm atmosphere. Before Tet holiday, Everyone prepares many things and decorates their house. I plant a lot of flowers in front of my house and buy many things such as clothes, foods ...
Besides, most of the streets also are decorated beautifully with colorful lights and flowers. During Tet, I spends more time on visiting my relatives, friends and colleagues. Especially, I give to each other the best wishes for the new year. Tet is an opportunity for children receive lucky money. There is a funny thing that people try to avoid argument or saying any bad things at Tet.a chance for one to come back home after many stress and pressure of studying and working environment. Tet is not simply a holiday, it is culture and habit of Vietnamese since its deep meaning is sacred and important. All in all, Tet includes not only joy but also long-standing event in people’s soul as it helps one grow up through experience I love Tet holiday!

Em có thể lên mạng tìm kiếm thêm từ vựng về ngày tết để bài viết phong phú hơn nhé

Only Normal

Bá tước Halloween|Cựu TMod Toán
HV CLB Hóa học vui
Thành viên
5 Tháng hai 2020
Hà Nội
THCS Quang Minh
Dàn ý:
-Name: Tet holiday
-When: the first day of the year
- Activities: + Before: prepares many things and decorates their house, plant flowers, trees, buy many things such as clothes, food, candy, and decorate the house; make traditional food as: Chung cake, Sticky rice, Dried candied fruits
+ During: visit the relatives, friends ; go pagoda, receive lucky money
- importances: a chance for one to come back home after many stress and pressure of studying and working environment. it is culture and habit of Vietnamese since its deep meaning is sacred and important. All in all, it helps one grow up through experience

All of the special holidays in my country, I like Tet the most. Tet is an occasion to everyone get together in warm atmosphere. Before Tet holiday, Everyone prepares many things and decorates their house. I plant a lot of flowers in front of my house and buy many things such as clothes, foods ...
Besides, most of the streets also are decorated beautifully with colorful lights and flowers. During Tet, I spends more time on visiting my relatives, friends and colleagues. Especially, I give to each other the best wishes for the new year. Tet is an opportunity for children receive lucky money. There is a funny thing that people try to avoid argument or saying any bad things at Tet.a chance for one to come back home after many stress and pressure of studying and working environment. Tet is not simply a holiday, it is culture and habit of Vietnamese since its deep meaning is sacred and important. All in all, Tet includes not only joy but also long-standing event in people’s soul as it helps one grow up through experience I love Tet holiday!

Em có thể lên mạng tìm kiếm thêm từ vựng về ngày tết để bài viết phong phú hơn nhé
Cô em bảo cái này để nói thôi nên chỉ trình bày ngắn thôi ạ . Chị tóm tắt giúp em bằng lời qua gợi ý 4 gahcj đầu dòng bên trên với ạ :(

Reactions: Xuân Hải Trần
Top Bottom