Ngoại ngữ [T.A] Viết về phòng khách của bạn

H

huutuanbc1234

Last edited by a moderator:
T

thoiminh

đây nè,..... nhớ cảm ơn nhen

the living room is cozy and comfortable place for my family, from door into you will see a television set on a big wardrobe. the left wall hangs an oil painting of a cute puppy, and below is the wall calendar. calendar opposite a clock pendulum. narrower space when we put a salon in the living room but it helps to become luxury and comfort

O

one_day

the living room is cozy and comfortable place for my family, from door into you will see a television set on a big wardrobe. The left wall hangs an oil painting of a cute puppy, and below is the wall calendar. calendar opposite a clock pendulum. narrower space when we put a salon in the living room but it helps to become luxury and comfort.

The living room is cozy and comfortable place for my family, from door into you will see a television set on a big wardrobe. The left wall hangs an oil painting of a cute puppy, and below is the wall calendar. The calendar is opposite to a clock pendulum. Narrower space when we put a salon in the living room but it helps to become luxury and comfort.

Có 1 lỗi sai mình đã sửa rồi đấy (chỗ in đậm)

Reactions: Huyen*min

Bánh mì

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
3 Tháng tám 2017
Hà Nội
I live in a very beautiful house. The place where my family often get together every evening is the living room. There is a nice painting on the wall. There is a lamp and my family picture on the table

Reactions: Ngọc Đạt
Top Bottom