English THPT Supply the correct forms of the given words

Học Sinh 2134

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
20 Tháng mười một 2021
TP Hồ Chí Minh
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. Her brain was __________ by lack of sleep. (FOG)
2. He had a beautiful ability to translate the adult world, to __________ what seemed like a secret society. (MYSTERY)
3. One of the __________ of unemployment is an increase in crime. (PRODUCE)
4. The decision to close this orphanage is a little __________. (HEART)
5. __________ are not eligible for this promotion program, which is aimed at those with membership only. (MEMBERSHIP)
6. The man was later charged with __________ a police officer. (PERSON)
7. The scientist claimed to have __________ the message carved on the antique table. (CODE)
8. Get the juice I like that doesn’t have any artificial __________. (ADD)
9. I don’t wish to appear __________, but you are at least partly to blame for the situation, you know. (SYMPATHY)
10. I always seem to be __________ at the bank at the end of the month. (DRAW)
giúp em với ạ :<<

Tannie0903

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười hai 2021
Nghệ An
1. Her brain was __________ by lack of sleep. (FOG)
2. He had a beautiful ability to translate the adult world, to __________ what seemed like a secret society. (MYSTERY)
3. One of the __________ of unemployment is an increase in crime. (PRODUCE)
4. The decision to close this orphanage is a little __________. (HEART)
5. __________ are not eligible for this promotion program, which is aimed at those with membership only. (MEMBERSHIP)
6. The man was later charged with __________ a police officer. (PERSON)
7. The scientist claimed to have __________ the message carved on the antique table. (CODE)
8. Get the juice I like that doesn’t have any artificial __________. (ADD)
9. I don’t wish to appear __________, but you are at least partly to blame for the situation, you know. (SYMPATHY)
10. I always seem to be __________ at the bank at the end of the month. (DRAW)
giúp em với ạ :<<
Học Sinh 21341. Her brain was __foggy( lờ đờ)________ by lack of sleep. (FOG)
2. He had a beautiful ability to translate the adult world, to __demystify( làm rõ)________ what seemed like a secret society. (MYSTERY)
3. One of the _by-products( sản phẩm phụ)_________ of unemployment is an increase in crime. (PRODUCE)
4. The decision to close this orphanage is a little __heartbreaking(= extremely sad)________. (HEART)
5. __Non-members________ are not eligible for this promotion program, which is aimed at those with membership only. (MEMBERSHIP)
6. The man was later charged with __impersonating (đóng giả)________ a police officer. (PERSON)
7. The scientist claimed to have __decode (giải mã)________ the message carved on the antique table. (CODE)
8. Get the juice I like that doesn’t have any artificial __additive(phụ gia)________. (ADD)
9. I don’t wish to appear _unsympathetic( vô tình)_________, but you are at least partly to blame for the situation, you know. (SYMPATHY)
10. I always seem to be __drawn( mệt mỏi)________ at the bank at the end of the month. (DRAW)

Chúc bạn học tốt, nếu thắc mắc gì hãy hỏi thêm nhé!
Bạn có thể ghé thăm topic của mình nhé:
-Ôn thi theo chủ điểm

-Luyện tập phrasal verbs
Đây là một số kiến thức khác bạn có thể tham khảo nhé:
-Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

• Love
Reactions: Học Sinh 2134
Top Bottom