English THPT Supply the correct forms of the given words

Học Sinh 2134

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
20 Tháng mười một 2021
TP Hồ Chí Minh
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. Her brain was __________ by lack of sleep. (FOG)
2. He had a beautiful ability to translate the adult world, to __________ what seemed like a secret society. (MYSTERY)
3. One of the __________ of unemployment is an increase in crime. (PRODUCE)
4. The decision to close this orphanage is a little __________. (HEART)
5. __________ are not eligible for this promotion program, which is aimed at those with membership only. (MEMBERSHIP)
6. The man was later charged with __________ a police officer. (PERSON)
7. The scientist claimed to have __________ the message carved on the antique table. (CODE)
8. Get the juice I like that doesn’t have any artificial __________. (ADD)
9. I don’t wish to appear __________, but you are at least partly to blame for the situation, you know. (SYMPATHY)
10. I always seem to be __________ at the bank at the end of the month. (DRAW)
giúp em với ạ :<<

Hien Dang

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
2 Tháng chín 2021
Nam Định
NEU
@Học Sinh 2134
1. Her brain was ____fogged______ by lack of sleep. (FOG) (fog (v): to make sb confused)
2. He had a beautiful ability to translate the adult world, to ____mysteriously______ what seemed like a secret society. (MYSTERY)
3. One of the ____by-products______ of unemployment is an increase in crime. (PRODUCE) (by-product: hệ quả)
4. The decision to close this orphanage is a little ____heartless______. (HEART)
5. ____Non-members______ are not eligible for this promotion program, which is aimed at those with membership only. (MEMBERSHIP)
6. The man was later charged with __impesonating________ a police officer. (PERSON) (impersonate: đóng giả)
7. The scientist claimed to have _____decoded_____ the message carved on the antique table. (CODE) (decode: giải mã)
8. Get the juice I like that doesn’t have any artificial ____additives______. (ADD) (additive: phụ gia)
9. I don’t wish to appear _____unsympathetic_____, but you are at least partly to blame for the situation, you know. (SYMPATHY)

Bạn tham khảo những câu trên nhé. Chúc bạn học tốt!

• Love
Reactions: Học Sinh 2134
Top Bottom