Ngoại ngữ supply the corect from of the verb in brackets

Hiệphuhi

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
19 Tháng bảy 2017
Hà Nội
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. I can't think of (go) __going___ to visit her in hospital without (buy) _buying_____ some plowers.

2. The examiner gave the students some time (think) ____to think____.

3. The play is programmed (start) __to start______ at 7 a.m, so we have decided (meet) __to meet_____ at 6.30.

4. I am looking forward to (see) __seeing___ the film again.

5. I intend (study) _to study___ English (understand) _to understand___ American business methods.

6. She still plans on (marry) _to_marry__ him even after he refused (buy) __to buy___ her an engagement ring.

7. I can not resist (eat) _to eat__ fish and chips when I am in England.

8. She enjoys (go) _going__ to parties and (dance) _dancing_ in the discos all the night long.

9. I stopped (live) __living__ in London when I realized it was time for me (move) __move__.

10. Don't forget (turn) __to turn__ off the heating before (leave) _leaving__ the house.

11. I understand (buy) _to buy__ red roses for your girlfriend on St. Valentine's Day was a bit old-fashioned.

12. You should think about (save) to save__ until you have enough money.

13. We all dislike (have) _to have__ (work) _to work__ even though we are all anger (spend) to spend_

money on (have) having_ a good time and (get) __getting_ the things we want.

14. You mustn't mind (take) _take__ trouble over the cooking if you want your guests (enjoy) _to enjoy_ their meal.

15. I like (watch) _to watch__ the clouds at sunset because it seems (relax) __to relax_ and puts me in the right frame of mind (sleep) ______.

16. I enjoy (visit) _visiting___ the internet cafe on my way home (check) _to check_ my e-mails and maybe (surf) _to surf____ the net for a while.

17. (Eat) _To eat__ apples is better for you than (drink) _to drink__ fizzy orange juice.

18. I meant (buy) _to buy__ some croissants before (leave) _leaving__ for work.

19. Don't hesitate (ask) __to ask__ me if you have any questions.

20. (Be) _To be_ honest, she told me all her stories.
sửa và giải thích giúp mình với

Tên để làm gì

Cựu Mod Vật lí
Thành viên
13 Tháng bảy 2017
Bình Định
THPT Chuyên Lê Quý Đôn
1. I can't think of (go) __going___ to visit her in hospital without (buy) _buying_____ some plowers.

3. The play is programmed (start) __to start______ at 7 a.m, so we have decided (meet) __to meet_____ at 6.30.

5. I intend (study) _to study___ English (understand) _to understand___ American business methods.

6. She still plans on (marry) _MARRYING__ him even after he refused (buy) __to buy___ her an engagement ring.

7. I can not resist (eat) _to eat__ fish and chips when I am in England.

8. She enjoys (go) _going__ to parties and (dance) _dancing_ in the discos all the night long.

9. I stopped (live) __living__ in London when I realized it was time for me (move) __TO MOVE_.

10. Don't forget (turn) __to turn__ off the heating before (leave) _leaving__ the house.

11. I understand (buy) _to buy__ red roses for your girlfriend on St. Valentine's Day was a bit old-fashioned.

12. You should think about (save) SAVING__ until you have enough money.

13. We all dislike (have) _HAVING__ (work) _to work__ even though we are all anger (spend) to spend_

money on (have) having_ a good time and (get) __getting_ the things we want.

14. You mustn't mind (take) _TAKING__ trouble over the cooking if you want your guests (enjoy) _to enjoy_ their meal.

15. I like (watch) _WATCHING__ the clouds at sunset because it seems (relax) __to relax_ and puts me in the right frame of mind (sleep) ______.

16. I enjoy (visit) _visiting___ the internet cafe on my way home (check) _to check_ my e-mails and maybe (surf) _to surf____ the net for a while.

17. (Eat) _EATING_ apples is better for you than (drink) _DRINKING__ fizzy orange juice.

20. (Be) _BEING_ honest, she told me all her stories.
Đó là đáp án của mình, có vài chỗ mình cũng không rõ bạn có đúng ko nên mình ko sửa, còn những chỗ mình sửa rồi bạn để ý nha :)
* Sau giới từ + V-ing nha bạn

Reactions: Hiệphuhi

young01

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
28 Tháng hai 2017

6. She still plans on (marry) _to_marry marrying__ him even after he refused (buy) __to buy___ her an engagement ring. pre + V_ing

7. I can not resist (eat) _to eat eating__ fish and chips when I am in England. resist + V_ing

9. I stopped (live) __living__ in London when I realized it was time for me (move) __move to move __.

11. I understand (buy) _to buy buying__ red roses for your girlfriend on St. Valentine's Day was a bit old-fashioned. understand + V_ing

12. You should think about (save) to save saving__ until you have enough money. pre+ V_ing

13. We all dislike (have) _to have having__ (work) _to work__ even though we are all anger (spend) to spend_ money on (have) having_ a good time and (get) __getting_ the things we want. dislike + V_ing

14. You mustn't mind (take) _take taking__ trouble over the cooking if you want your guests (enjoy) _to enjoy_ their meal. mind + V_ing

15. I like (watch) _to watch watching__ the clouds at sunset because it seems (relax) __to relax_ and puts me in the right frame of mind (sleep) ______.

17. (Eat) _To eat Eating__ apples is better for you than (drink) _to drink drinking__ fizzy orange juice. V_ing đóng vai trò làm chủ ngữ trong câu, có chức năng như một danh từ

20. (Be) _To be_ honest, she told me all her stories.

Reactions: Ng.Klinh
Top Bottom