trường trung học cơ sở số 1 xuân quang

Ái Quyên

Học sinh
Thành viên
1 Tháng mười hai 2019
Đồng Tháp
THCS
Summer is my favorite season because that is the time I can rest and relax
I have some plans for this summer. I am going to the beach for about a week.Swimming in the sea always makes me feel most comfortable. I am going to sit in the sun to have beautiful sunburn. I am going to build castles in the sand, which I am very good at. I am going to pick up a lot of pretty shells. I have got an amazing collection of shells and I am very proud to show them to my friends. I am going to take a lot of photos. Well, that's going to be a wonderful holiday of mine! I am looking forward to it!

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
I have some plans for this summer. I am going to the beach for about a week.Swimming in the sea always makes me feel most comfortable. I am going to sit in the sun to have beautiful sunburn. I am going to build castles in the sand, which I am very good at. I am going to pick up a lot of pretty shells. I have got an amazing collection of shells and I am very proud to show them to my friends. I am going to take a lot of photos. Well, that's going to be a wonderful holiday of mine! I am looking forward to it!
I have some plans for this summer. I am going to the beach for about a week. Swimming in the sea always makes me feel most comfortable. I am going to sit in the sun to have a nice sunburn. I am going to build castles in the sand, which I am very good at. I am going to pick up a lot of pretty shells. I have got a fantastic collection of tanks, and I am very proud to show them to my friends. I am going to take a lot of photos. Well, that's going to be a wonderful holiday of mine!
I am looking forward to it!
-----------
- Đây là bài viết chứ không phải bài nói
- Thiếu Linking words

Reactions: Phuongg Ahn
Top Bottom