LLunaa

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
15 Tháng mười một 2018
Ninh Thuận
-_-
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

bạn nào sửa giúp mình với
Đề: write bout your family customs and tradditions.

Almost all family in Vietnam have a lot of customs and traditions . My family also has some own customs and tradditions. Firstly, it's the custom in my family to have dinner at 6p.m sharp and we have to get up early in the morning to do morning exercises. secondly, we have the tradition that we always visit our ancestor's graves on the first day of lunar new year and go to a pagoda to pray the best wishes for my family. thirdly, there is a custom in my family that we go out together on sunday evenings. we will go to the cinema, go shopping and do all fun things on that nights. All my family member enjoys those customs and traditions because they make my family a sense of belonging and help us closer and closer.
@Mạnh.vn , @jehinguyen

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
Almost all families in Vietnam have a lot of customs and traditions. My family also has some own customs and traditions (nghe 2 câu đầu nghe giống mỗi nhà 1 phong tục tập quán khác nhau, mỗi nhà 1 vẻ, không ai giống ai). Firstly, it's the custom in my family to have dinner at 6 p.m sharp and we have to get up early in the morning to do morning exercises (lvì sao phải là 6h mà không phải 5h hay 7h? từ đâu có? tập thể dục để làm gì?). Secondly, we have the tradition that we always visit our ancestor's graves on the first day of the lunar new year and go to a pagoda to pray the best wishes for my family (cái này giống phong tục của người miền Bắc mà em). thirdly, there is a custom in my family that we go out together on Sunday evenings. we will go to the cinema, go shopping and do all the fun things on those nights (và rồi mục đích của tối chủ nhật để làm gì?). All my family member enjoys those customs and traditions because they make my family a sense of belonging and help us closer and closer. (Suy nghĩ của em về những thứ em vừa viết)

Top Bottom