Hoàng Thu Thiên

Học sinh
Thành viên
7 Tháng chín 2021
Hưng Yên
Trung Học Phổ Thông Hồng Đức
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Sửa lỗi sai
1. Rainwater carries unused chemical from fields into streams of lakes , where various compounds promote the rate grown of weeds
2. Please give me a few milk and some biscuits if you have any left.
3. My brother decided to buy in the morning a new bike, but in the afternoon he changed his mind
4. The study of these animal are truly fascinating, and many books have been written about them
5. Antarctic blue whales can be 100 foot long and weigh more than any dinosaur that ever lived
6. Many environmentalists fear that the earth will run out essential natural resources before the end of the twenty-first century
Giải thích..

Tannie0903

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười hai 2021
Nghệ An
Sửa lỗi sai
1. Rainwater carries unused chemical from fields into streams of lakes , where various compounds promote the rate grown of weeds
2. Please give me a few milk and some biscuits if you have any left.
3. My brother decided to buy in the morning a new bike, but in the afternoon he changed his mind
4. The study of these animal are truly fascinating, and many books have been written about them
5. Antarctic blue whales can be 100 foot long and weigh more than any dinosaur that ever lived
6. Many environmentalists fear that the earth will run out essential natural resources before the end of the twenty-first century
Giải thích..
Hoàng Thu Thiên1. Rainwater carries unused chemical from fields into streams of lakes , where various compounds promote the rate grown of weeds->growth ( rate growth: tỉ lệ tăng trưởng)
2. Please give me a few milk and some biscuits if you have any left.-> a little ( milk->không đếm được)
3. My brother decided to buy in the morning a new bike, but in the afternoon he changed his mind-> a new bike in the morning ( trạng từ chỉ thời gian thường đứng đầu hoặc cuối câu)
4. The study of these animal are truly fascinating, and many books have been written about them-> is ( chủ ngữ ở đây là the study of...: sư nghiên cứu..)
5. Antarctic blue whales can be 100 foot long and weigh more than any dinosaur that ever lived-> feet long
6. Many environmentalists fear that the earth will run out essential natural resources before the end of the twenty-first century-> out of essential ( run out of: cạn kiệt)
Chúc bạn học tốt, nếu thắc mắc gì hãy hỏi thêm nhé!
Bạn có thể ghé thăm topic của mình nhé:
-Ôn thi theo chủ điểm

-Luyện tập phrasal verbs
Đây là một số kiến thức khác bạn có thể tham khảo nhé:
-Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

Top Bottom