Ngoại ngữ Sửa lỗi sai

lehongli

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
22 Tháng mười hai 2013
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. Students suppose to read all the questions carefully and find out the answers to them.
2. Fertilizers are used for enriching the soil and to increase yield.
3. Substances such as DDT become more concentrated in each successively level in an ecological pyramid.
4. Emmy was determined to succeed and final achieved what she wanted.
5. THe oxygen content of Mars is not sufficient enough to support life as we know it.
6. If you find my book, could you possible return it to me?
7. My uncle lived in Hanoi since 1990 to 1998, but he is now living in Hue.
8. Different fourteen crops were grown 8.600 years ago by some of the world's earliest farmers.

Ye Ye

Cây bút Truyện ngắn 2017|Thần tượng văn học
Hội viên CLB Ngôn từ
Thành viên
10 Tháng bảy 2017
Hà Nam
NEU (Dream)
1. Students suppose to read all the questions carefully and find out the answers to them.
3. Substances such as DDT become more concentrated in each successively level in an ecological pyramid.
4. Emmy was determined to succeed and final achieved what she wanted. (có lẽ vậy)
5. THe oxygen content of Mars is not sufficient enough to support life as we know it.
8. Different fourteen crops were grown 8.600 years ago by some of the world's earliest farmers.

Reactions: phuongdaitt1

Narumi04

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
23 Tháng tư 2017
Vĩnh Long
THPT Lưu Văn Liệt
4. Emmy was determined to succeed and final achieved what she wanted.
1. Students are supposed to read all the questions carefully and find out the answers to them.

2. Fertilizers are used for enriching the soil and increasing yield.

3. Substances such as DDT become more concentrated in each successive level in an ecological pyramid.

4. Emmy was determined to succeed and finally achieved what she wanted.

5. The oxygen content of Mars is not sufficient (bỏ) enough to support life as we know it.

6. If you find my book, could you possibly return it to me?

7. My uncle lived in Hanoi from 1990 to 1998, but he is now living in Hue.

8. Fourteen different crops were grown 8.600 years ago by some of the world's earliest farmers.

Top Bottom