Pansyty

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
22 Tháng tư 2020
Cà Mau
ho thi ky
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

I am living in a nuclear family with my parents and my older brother. So i will talk about my type of family that i'm living in what i like and dislike. Nuclear family is family that two generations are living under the same roof. Traditionally, it means that the parents are living with their children. I like my type of family because i learn a lot of lessons from my parents about kindness, responsibility and honesty. Firstly, living in nuclear family is comfortable because there aren't many different viewpoints so conflicts don't hapeen. Secondly, everyone will share the household chores equally and finish it . Thirdly, all family members have their own space to work or relax. However, when my brother leaves home and goes to school in city. Sometimes, i feel lonely- that is one of the disadvantages which i don't like about living in nuclear family
Thank you!!!

Reactions: npan_184

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
I am living in a nuclear family with my parents and my older brother. So i will talk about my type of family that i'm living in what i like and dislike. Nuclear family is family that two generations are living under the same roof. Traditionally, it means that the parents are living with their children. I like my type of family because i learn a lot of lessons from my parents about kindness, responsibility and honesty. Firstly, living in nuclear family is comfortable because there aren't many different viewpoints so conflicts don't hapeen. Secondly, everyone will share the household chores equally and finish it . Thirdly, all family members have their own space to work or relax. However, when my brother leaves home and goes to school in city. Sometimes, i feel lonely- that is one of the disadvantages which i don't like about living in nuclear family
Thank you!!!
I am living in a nuclear family with my parents and my older brother. So I will talk about my type of family that I'm living in what I like and dislike. Nuclear family is the family that two generations are living under the same roof. Traditionally, it means that the parents are living with their children. I like my type of family because I learn a lot of lessons from my parents about kindness, responsibility and honesty. Firstly, living in a nuclear family is comfortable because there aren't many viewpoints so conflicts don't hapeen. Secondly, everyone will share the household chores equally and finish it. Thirdly, all family members have their own space to work or relax. However, when my brother leaves home and goes to school in the city. Sometimes, I feel lonely- that is one of the disadvantages which I don't like about living in nuclear family.

Bài chị/anh viết khá ổn, hay đó bạn. ít mắc lỗi ngữ pháp! "I" phải viết hoa trong mọi trường hợp nhé anh/chị
Chúc anh/chị học tốt!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom