Minh Thư_lovely princess

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười 2018
Tiền Giang
THPT Trương Định
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Đề bài là viết 1 đoạn hội thoại về lợi ích và bất lợi của sở thú mới. Đây là bài viết của mình, các bạn xem giúp mình xem có chỗ nào sai hoặc cần chỉnh sửa không nhé. Mình cảm ơn trước <3
T: Hello, N.
N: Nice to see you again, T
T: Yes, how are you?
N: I'm fine, thanks. And you?
T: Not bad, thank you
N: Yesterday, on TV I saw that people had opened many zoos of the new kind. Have you known this?
T: Oh yes, I have known already. But I don't know why they are opened?
N: I think they're opened to help endangered species develop because the animals aren't kept in cages. They can live in their natural environment. After growing up enough, they can be released to come back the wildlife
T: oh, I see. So do you think that zoos only have advantages?
N: i don't think so. In my opinion, zoos of the new kind not only have advantages but also have disadvantages
T: Oh, really. So what do you think about the advantages of these zoos? Do you think animals in the new kind of zoos can live better?
N: Yes, i think so. Because they are provided as natural an environment as possible
T: I agree with you. I also think in the zoos of the new kind, animals may have better food
N: Yes, and they don't have to suffer from dangerous diseases because they'll be carefully taken care of
T: Perhaps, animals can do what they want as they aren't kept in cages so that they can freely develop. Moreover, they won't be hunted or killed
N: Yes, that's right. And in the zoos of the new kind, we can see animals of various kinds, including wild ones as well as endangered species
T: Wow, it's great! But how about the disadvantages? Is it cheap to reconstruct animals' natural environment?
N: No. In order to reconstruct a zoo of the new kind, people are likely to spend so much money because they have to make up an environment as similar as possible to the natural habitat in the wild
T: Ah, i see. But why do people have to do so while they can leave the animals to live in the natural environment?
N: I don't know. But i think if animals live in the natural environment, they may be in danger
T: Why?
N: Because they may suffer from dangerous diseases. Besides, they can be hunted or killed by hunters, so some of the animals can be extinct
T: Ok. However, there's a disadvantage we may not ignore: the dangers that keepers may have. They can be injured or killed by the animals' attack while looking after them
N: Yes, and if the animals escape, they can threaten people live near this place
T: This problem is too difficult to find a comprehensive solution
N: Yes, but i think the most important thing is still the consciousness of human
T: i agree with you. And i think that everyone should join hands to protect the animals
N: Yes. Oh, it's time i went shopping with my mother. See you again, T
T: Bye. See you later

Last edited:
Reactions: phuongdaitt1

phuongdaitt1

Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
6 Tháng mười hai 2015
Tiền Giang
HMF Forum
Đề bài là viết 1 đoạn hội thoại về lợi ích và bất lợi của sở thú mới. Đây là bài viết của mình, các bạn xem giúp mình xem có chỗ nào sai hoặc cần chỉnh sửa không nhé. Mình cảm ơn trước <3
N: Yesterday, on TV I saw that people had opened many zoos of the new kind. Have you known this?
T: Oh yes, I have known already. But I don't know why they are opened?
N: I think they're opened to help endangered species develop because the animals aren't kept in cages. They can live in their natural environment. After growing up enough, they can be released to come back the wildlife
N: i don't think so. In my opinion, zoos of the new kind not only have advantages but also have disadvantages
T: Oh, really. So what do you think about the advantages of these zoos? Do you think animals in the new kind of zoos can live better?
N: Yes, i think so. Because they are provided as natural an environment as possible
T: I agree with you. I also think in the zoos of the new kind, animals may have better food
N: Yes, and they don't have to suffer from dangerous diseases because they'll be carefully taken care of
T: Perhaps, animals can do what they want as they aren't kept in cages so that they can freely develop. Moreover, they won't be hunted or killed
N: Yes, that's right. And in the zoos of the new kind, we can see animals of various kinds, including wild ones as well as endangered species
T: Wow, it's great! But how about the advantages? Is it cheap to reconstruct animals' natural environment?
N: No. In order to reconstruct a zoo of the new kind, people are likely to spend so much money because they have to make up an environment as similar as possible to the natural habitat in the wild
T: Ah, i see. But why do people have to do so while they can leave the animals to live in the natural environment?
N: I don't know. But i think if animals live in the natural environment, they may be in danger
N: Because they may suffer from dangerous diseases. Besides, they can be hunted or killed by hunters, so some of the animals can be extinct
T: Ok. However, there's a disadvantage we may not ignore: the dangers that keepers may have. They can be injured or killed by the animals' attack while looking after them
N: Yes, and if the animals escape, they can threaten people live near this place
T: This problem is too difficult to find a comprehensive solution
N: Yes, but i think the most important thing is still the consciousness of human
T: i agree with you. And i think that everyone should join hands to protect the animals
Thank you for posting your work on this forum. You have my gratitude ^^

Bạn có thể thêm vào 1 ngữ cảnh cụ thể không ? Chứ chỉ chào hỏi như thế thì cũng không hay cho lắm...
Ví dụ như gặp ở đâu đó 1 cách tình cờ hoặc nhóm bạn phải thảo luận 1 vấn đề nào đó chẳng hạn...

T: Oh yes, I have already known that. But I don't know why they are opened?
N: I think they're opened to help endangered species develop because the animals aren't kept in cages. They can live in their natural habitats. After growing up enough, they will be released to come back the wildlife
N: i don't think so. In my opinion, zoos of the new kind have not only advantages but also disadvantages
T: Oh, really. So what do you think about the advantages of these zoos? (Ai sẽ trả lời câu hỏi này? Nó hơi bị thừa) Do you think animals in the new kind of zoos can live better?
N: Yes, i think so because the animals are kept in conditions as close as possible to their natural habitat with plenty of space, good diets and immediate medical care if they need it.
N: Yes. Not only food, they are also provided with shelter, medical treatment,... so they may not suffer from dangerous diseases
T: Perhaps, animals can do what they want as they aren't kept in cages so that they can freely develop.(Câu này cảm thấy hơi bị dư ...) Moreover, in the zoos of the new kind, these endangered animals can be safe from being hunted or killed
N: Yes, that's right. And in the zoos of the new kind, we can see all different kinds of animals, including wild ones as well as endangered species
T: Wow, it's great! But how about the disadvantages? Is it cheap to reconstruct animals' natural environment?
N: No. In order to reconstruct a zoo of the new kind, people are likely to spend so much money because they have to provide as natural an environment as possible for the animals
T: Ah, i see. But why do people have to do so while they can introduce them into the wild?
N: I don't know. But i think if animals live outside the zoos, they may be in danger
N: Yes, and if the animals escape, they can threaten people's lives near this place
T: I can't believe that this problem is too difficult to find a comprehensive solution
N: But i think the most important thing is still the consciousness of human
T: i agree with you. I think that everyone should join hands to protect the animals

@Phạm Dương chị xem thử coi còn chỗ nào cần sửa không. Em cảm ơn chị nhiều ^^

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
N: Yesterday, on TV I saw that people had opened many zoos of the new kind (phải là "the new kind of zoos" chứ?). Have you known this?
T: Oh yes, I have already known that. But I don't know/think (the reason - có hoặc không cũng được) why they are opened?
N: I think they're opened to help endangered species develop because the animals aren't kept in cages. They can live in their natural habitats. After growing up enough, they will be released to come back the wildlife
T: oh, I see (chị thấy nên dùng "really?/Okay" thì nó tự nhiên hơn là dùng "I see" có vẻ không có gì là bất ngờ cả). So do you think that zoos only have advantages?
N: i don't think so. In my opinion, zoos of the new kind have not only advantages but also disadvantages
T: Oh, really. So what do you think about the advantages of these zoos? (Ai sẽ trả lời câu hỏi này? Nó hơi bị thừa) Do you think animals in the new kind of zoos can live better? ( "So what do you think about the advantages of these zoos?" câu này nếu thích thì có thể đổi thành: "So I want to know your thinking about the advantages of these zoos.)
N: Yes, i think so because the animals are kept in conditions as close as possible to their natural habitat with plenty of space, good diets and immediate medical care if they need it. What do you think?
N: Yes. Not only food, they are also provided with shelter, medical treatment,... so they may not suffer from dangerous diseases
T: Perhaps, animals can do what they want as they aren't kept in cages so that they can freely develop.(Câu này cảm thấy hơi bị dư ...) Moreover, in the zoos of the new kind, these endangered animals can be safe from being hunted or killed
N: Yes, that's right. And in the zoos of the new kind, we can see all different kinds of animals, including wild ones as well as endangered species
N: No. In order to reconstruct a zoo of the new kind, people are likely to spend so much money because they have to provide as natural an environment as possible for the animals
T: Ah, i see. But why do people have to do so while they can introduce them into the wild?
N: I don't know. But i think if animals live outside the zoos, they may be in danger
T: Oh. Why?
N: Yes, and if the animals escape, they can threaten people's lives near this place
T: I can't believe that this problem is too difficult to find a comprehensive solution
N: But i think the most important thing is still the consciousness of human
T: i agree with you. I think that everyone should join hands to protect the animals

--------------------------------
Đừng nên chỉ sử dụng "I agree with you" hay "Yes", đây là 1 bài nói, nó cần tính tự nhiên, thay vào đó em có thể sử dụng các kiểu câu như:
- Yeah!
- That's so true. (Điều đó đúng đấy)
- Absolutely. (Hoàn toàn như vậy)
- Exactly. (chính xác)
- Of course. (Tất nhiên)
- I think so too. (Tôi cũng nghĩ như vậy)
- You could be right. (có thể bạn đúng đấy - câu này là đồng ý nhưng có 1 phần chưa thỏa mãn, muốn thắc mắc thêm)

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
Chị ơi, cụm này có trong SGK nên không sai chị nhé, mà viết theo chị cũng đúng
Lần đầu tiên chị thấy kiểu viết này đấy, nó thường sẽ là cụm danh từ mang tính bổ nghĩa đứng trước "of" rồi sau đó là danh từ chính

phuongdaitt1

Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
6 Tháng mười hai 2015
Tiền Giang
HMF Forum
Lần đầu tiên chị thấy kiểu viết này đấy, nó thường sẽ là cụm danh từ mang tính bổ nghĩa đứng trước "of" rồi sau đó là danh từ chính
Thực ra em thích xài kiểu của chị hơn bởi nó dễ hiểu hơn là cụm kia...
20190201_202859.jpg

Top Bottom