Banned
Banned
Thành viên
14 Tháng chín 2018
Quảng Nam
THCS Điện Thắng Nam
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Everyone has a place to remember, to love, everyone has a home with soothing childhood memories. Everyone has a shape of home in their heart. Right, my home is Dien Ban.
Dien Ban My birthplace, the place where elite people have been born, where in the struggle against foreign invaders, colonialists, imperialists have to step back in front of the resilience, indomitable of the electric Dien Ban people.
My hometown is not busy, noisy, crowded, people in my countryside live mainly by farming, working day in the fields all year round selling the land, selling back to heaven. Despite hard life, people in my hometown live meaningfully. Villagers love, protect and stand by each other. They cheat each other with sincere feelings which come from their pure and kind hearts.
I am always proud of being a citizen in Dien Ban. As the Earth still exists and life continues developing, more and more excellent and kind-hearted people will be born in Dien Ban. People in Dien Ban always turn their pride in the home country into practical actions. like the nature of appreciating ralations, honesty, truthfulness, talking less, doing more,…….
The stork wades in the river
Long neck, hard rock, curved wings
Far vacant land, look wide, big wave
Look for food to fill your stomach.
labors in Dien Ban are described through the image of stork. because they must work hard to fill their stomach. Dien Ban people are not only hard working but also strong, willing to face difficulty and conquer and win nature.
In the " Dai Nam thong chi", there is a folk poem " students study hard, farmers work hard in the field: To be full, we need to work hard: "It takes a lot of sweat to get a grain of (golden) rice. Everyone needs to learn and train their own strength, spirit and skills to overcome difficulties and challenges in life. People in Dien Ban treasure what life has brought them, to realize that the world is full of injustice and to love their homeland from the bottom of their heart. Love other people with the love for the homeland and human beings so that I can understand the difficulty, hard life of Dien Ban people. Despite their hard life, they still feel happy, this is a good example for me to follow. The love for my hometown and my parents encourages me to study harder to change my future and life first, then contribute to developing my country, making it richer and richer. And to me, Dien Ban is the most peaceful place where loving, truthful, warm-hearted people are born.

Top Bottom