Huỳnh Nguyễn Bích Vân

Học sinh
Thành viên
25 Tháng năm 2018
Lâm Đồng
THCS Trần Phú
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Mọi người tìm lỗi và sữa giúp em với ạ,mai em kiểm tra một tiết rồi ạ.
Bài 1( Write about you):
I am very lucky enough to have a lot of frieds but my best friend is Nguyen Linh Chi.We are same years old, 14 years old. She lives at Ha Tinh. She is very tall but she is thin and has long straight black hair. She lives with her parents and elder sister. Her father is a bussiness man and her mother is a English teacher. Her elder sister is a student. Chi is very kind and sometimes, she's very humorous. She always helps other people. Her hobbies are reading books and study English. Her best friends are Hieu,Vy and me. I like playing with her very much.
Đề 2: Write about your sister
This is my sister. Her name is Mai. She sixteen years old. She is a student. She's tall but she's thin. She has long straight black hair. She is helpful and generous, she always helps everyone. She likes cooking and reading books. Her best friends are Nga and Lan. I love her.
( nếu được thì mọi người thêm vài ý cho em với nhé!!!)

phuongdaitt1

Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
6 Tháng mười hai 2015
Tiền Giang
HMF Forum
Bài 1( Write about you):
I am very lucky enough to have a lot of friends but my best friend is Nguyen Linh Chi.We are the same age, 14 years old. She lives at Ha Tinh. She is very tall but she is thin and has long straight black hair. She lives with her parents and her elder sister. Her father is a business man and her mother is an English teacher. Her elder sister is a student. Chi is very kind and sometimes, she's very humorous. She always helps other people. Her hobbies are reading books and studying English. Her best friends are Hieu,Vy and me. I like playing with her very much.
This is my sister. Her name is Mai. She is sixteen years old. She is a student. She's tall but thin. She has long straight black hair. She is helpful and generous, she always helps everyone. She likes cooking and reading books. Her best friends are Nga and Lan. I love her.

Huỳnh Nguyễn Bích Vân

Học sinh
Thành viên
25 Tháng năm 2018
Lâm Đồng
THCS Trần Phú
Bài 1( Write about you):
I am very lucky enough to have a lot of friends but my best friend is Nguyen Linh Chi.We are the same age, 14 years old. She lives at Ha Tinh. She is very tall but she is thin and has long straight black hair. She lives with her parents and her elder sister. Her father is a business man and her mother is an English teacher. Her elder sister is a student. Chi is very kind and sometimes, she's very humorous. She always helps other people. Her hobbies are reading books and studying English. Her best friends are Hieu,Vy and me. I like playing with her very much.
This is my sister. Her name is Mai. She is sixteen years old. She is a student. She's tall but thin. She has long straight black hair. She is helpful and generous, she always helps everyone. She likes cooking and reading books. Her best friends are Nga and Lan. I love her.
Cảm ơn ạ!

Top Bottom