Lê Khánh Chi

Tài năng đoàn viên
Thành viên
18 Tháng mười một 2017
Lâm Đồng
Trường .......
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Dear Meg Pritchard,
I'm really happy to hear that you will visit Vietnam this weekend. I have just finished a list of all the things and places you have to go. Let me show you
If you come to my hometown, Da Lat will be a must-see place that you can’t forget. There are many places of interest or famous attractions in Da Lat such as: Xuan Huong Lake, Da Lat flower garden, Love Valley….. then you can spend your time exploring the picturesque scenery, taking photos and play some traditional games. Walking around Xuan Huong Lake you can enjoy the peaceful air, pedal duck beside the lace’s bank. The French waterfall is also a famous tourist attraction where you can see the beautiful waterfall and play some traditional games
Hope that you will have a great time there
Best wishes

Nhờ mọi người sửa hộ e ah
Đề bài là: If a visitor has a day to spend in your hometown/city, where will you advise him/her to go? What can they do there?

Reactions: phuongdaitt1

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
Ở mỗi địa điểm, em nên đưa thêm 1 vị trí cụ thể để lưu ý hoặc 1 món ăn nên ăn ở địa điểm đó (nếu có) + lí do vì sao nên làm như vậy

Nguyễn Như Tuyết

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
22 Tháng mười một 2017
Bình Định
THCS Hoài Xuân
Dear Meg Pritchard,
I'm really happy to hear that you will visit Vietnam this weekend. I have just finished a list of all the things and places you should( mình nghĩ nên dùng should: nên thay vì have to: phải vì lúc này mình đang đưa ra lời khuyên mà chứ có phải bắt buộc phải đi đâu) go. Let me show you(show cái gì?) If you come to my hometown, Da Lat will be a must-see place that you can’t forget. There are many places of interest or famous attractions in Da Lat such as: Xuan Huong Lake, Da Lat flower garden, Love Valley….. and you can spend your time exploring the picturesque scenery, taking photos and play some traditional games. Walking around Xuan Huong Lake you can enjoy the peaceful air, pedalling duck beside the lake’s bank. The French waterfall is also a famous tourist attraction where you can see the beautiful waterfall and play some traditional games(hơi lặp lại)
Hope that you will have a great time there
Best wishes
Mình nghĩ bạn nên thêm nhiều hoạt động vui chơi vào, hoặc nói rõ các trò chơi truyền thống ra.

Top Bottom