Thiên thần ánh sáng

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
10 Tháng một 2019
Kon Tum
Trường THCS Lương Thế Vinh
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Topic: What makes ‘a day to school’ fun?
Most of days in the week I need go to school. I know that some students feel boring if they have to study day by day. One of the reason that I found is some students don’t know how to make their ‘day to school’ more interesting. So I’m standing here to tell you about what makes your school-day fun.
First of all, if the students find it interesting if they are learning a lessons, they won’t be bored anymore. Moreover, they can be better if they can apply their knowledge in practicing. As I know, lots of schools in the world have great educational facilities for students to practice. They can draw pictures, doing Chemical and Physics experiments… so on.
Secondly, it is the entertainment. After hard lessons, students can be deeply involved in leisure activities with their friends such as playing sports or doing clubs’ activities. Nowadays there are many kinds of club in school so students can join and make their day better by doing their clubs’ activities. Moreover, sport is also a good activity for students that they can develop their health and keep off video games.
Finally, students should prepare well before going to school. They shouldn’t be worried when they are going to school because they can be stressful and make their school-day worse. According to me, students should do all their homework and get enough sleep. If they do that, their mind will become better and they can lose stress.
In short, we need to make our school-day better otherwise we always have boring one.

Reactions: Maianh2510

lehongli

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
22 Tháng mười hai 2013
On Most of days of the week I go to school. I know that some students feel bored if they have to study day by day (nghe k hay). One of the reasons that I've found is (that) some students don’t know how to make their ‘day at school’ more interesting. So I’m standing here to tell you about what makes your school-day fun.
First of all, if students find it interesting when learning a lessons, they won’t be bored anymore.
Moreover, they can be better (hmm??) if they can apply their knowledge in practice. As I know, lots of schools in the world have great educational facilities for students to practice (điền từ gì cho hay ta, use?). They can draw pictures, do Chemistry or Physics experiments…and so on.
Secondly, it is entertainment. After hard lessons, students can be deeply involved in leisure activities with their friends such as playing sports or doing clubs’ activities. Nowadays there are many kinds of clubs at school so students can join and make their day better by doing their clubs’ activities. Moreover, sport is also a good activity for students because they can develop their health and keep off video games.
Finally, students should prepare for classes well before going to school. They shouldn’t be worried when they are going to school because they can be stressed and make their school-day worse. In my opinion, students should do all their homework and get enough sleep. If they do that, their mind will become better and they can relieve stress.
In short, we need to make our school-days better otherwise we always have boring ones.

Top Bottom