Phạm Thanh Bình 241206

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
23 Tháng tư 2018
Cà Mau
THCS Võ Thị Sáu
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1) Peaches and cream ................. delicious. (be)
2) Peaches and cream ................. perishable and be refrigerated. (be)
3) Kara Walters, together with her classmates, ................. a formidable opponent on the basketball court. (present)
4) ................. my boss or my sisters in the union is going to win the game? (be)
5) John, as well as his younger sisters, ................. going to study at that school. (be)
6) You and I ................. supposed to clean the room before Dad gets home. (be)
7) The outfits in the store window ................. very expensive. (be)
8) The gold necklace, as well as the 2 pairs of earrings, ................. for only 200US$. (sell)
9) The leaves on the pear tree ................. bright green. (be)
10) On the other side of the town ................. a Chinese restaurant. (be)
11) The president as well as the trustees ................. the proposal. (dislike)
12) Determination and discipline ................. necessary to master a foreign language. (be)
13) Until last year grammatical errors, not organization ................. the instructor's main concern. (be)
14) The floor and the ceiling ................. to be repaired because of the flooding. (have)
15) The jury ................. not in arrangement on the validity of the evidence. (be)

Top Bottom