English THCS Sử dụng động từ cho trong ngoặc ở dạng hoặc thì đúng.

Mai Anh Ngo

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
6 Tháng năm 2022
Quảng Bình
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

26. On Sunday, I will be lying on the beach while you (work) …………... .

27. The Principal usually gets his pupils (collect) ……....... waste paper for their mini-project.

28. It’s true she made a mistake but she hardly deserves (lose) …………... her job.

29. By the time you come here tomorrow, the work (finish) ………………

30. You don’t look very well. You’d better (not/participate) ……………... in the meeting today.

31. My company isn’t far from here. It’s not worth (take) ……………. a taxi.

32. I’d like to see that football match because I (not/see) …………… once this year.

33. You must (be) .................. very pleased when you heard you had won the prize.

34. It was vital that everything (do) .................... on time.

35. Rosa (work) …………….. as a nurse for 5 years before her marriage.

Tannie0903

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười hai 2021
Nghệ An
26. On Sunday, I will be lying on the beach while you (work) …………... .

27. The Principal usually gets his pupils (collect) ……....... waste paper for their mini-project.

28. It’s true she made a mistake but she hardly deserves (lose) …………... her job.

29. By the time you come here tomorrow, the work (finish) ………………

30. You don’t look very well. You’d better (not/participate) ……………... in the meeting today.

31. My company isn’t far from here. It’s not worth (take) ……………. a taxi.

32. I’d like to see that football match because I (not/see) …………… once this year.

33. You must (be) .................. very pleased when you heard you had won the prize.

34. It was vital that everything (do) .................... on time.

35. Rosa (work) …………….. as a nurse for 5 years before her marriage.
Mai Anh Ngo26. On Sunday, I will be lying on the beach while you (work) …will be working (hai hành động xảy ra trong tương lai)………... .

27. The Principal usually gets his pupils (collect) …to collect…....... waste paper for their mini-project.
have sb v=get sb to v: nhờ ai đó làm gì

28. It’s true she made a mistake but she hardly deserves( xứng đáng) (lose) …to lose………... her job.

29. By the time you come here tomorrow, the work (finish) ……will have finished…………( hòa hợp thì: By the time HTĐ, TLHT)

30. You don’t look very well. You’d better (not/participate) …not participate…………... in the meeting today.
had better +( not) do sth: tốt hơn hết nên( không nên ) làm gì

31. My company isn’t far from here. It’s not worth (take) ……taking………. a taxi.
be worth ving: đáng làm gì

32. I’d like to see that football match because I (not/see) …haven't seen………… once this year.

33. You must (be) ...have been( chắc đã phải)............... very pleased when you heard you had won the prize.

34. It was vital that everything (do) ......be done.............. on time.

35. Rosa (work) had worked…………….. as a nurse for 5 years before her marriage.
Chúc bạn học tốt, nếu thắc mắc gì hãy hỏi thêm nhé!
Bạn có thể ghé thăm topic của mình nhé:
-Ôn thi theo chủ điểm

-Luyện tập phrasal verbs
Đây là một số kiến thức khác bạn có thể tham khảo nhé:
-Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Nguyễn Chi Xuyên
Top Bottom