HV CLB Địa lí
Thành viên
23 Tháng mười một 2019
Nam Định
In the sky
Mọi người làm giúp mình đề này nhé :
-Write about a sports athlete you like
Bạn tham khảo:
My favourite sports person is Leo Messi. He’s a famous football player, and some would say he’s the best football player in the world. He started his career in Argentina, where he was born, but moved to Barcelona, in Spain, when he was a teenager. He had a disability, for which the Spanish team agreed to pay his medical bills. Despite his health problems, Messi developed into a modern legend. He has won numerous trophies over the course of his career, including five “world footballer of the year” awards – which is a world record. I remember first hearing about him about ten years ago, when he was first making headlines. His life story caught my attention just as much as his incredible skills. I admire him because of his triumph over adversity. I think that his inspiring story of perseverance is a lesson for us all.
Nguồn ted-ielts.com

Reactions: Tungtom

ღ๖ۣۜPɦυσηɠℓĭηɦღ

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
14 Tháng mười một 2019
Thanh Hóa
THCS thiệu chính
Mọi người làm giúp mình đề này nhé :
-Write about a sports athlete you like
Mình nghĩ bạn nên tự làm rồi nhờ mọi người 4rum check hộ thì tốt hơn
Bạn tham khảo nhé..
Dàn ý:
You should say:
Bạn nên nói:
Who is he/she.
Anh ấy / cô ấy là ai
What did he/she do.
Anh ấy / cô ấy đã làm gì.
What do you know about his/her life story.
Bạn biết gì về câu chuyện cuộc sống của anh ấy / cô ấy.
How much do you know about sports.
Bạn biết bao nhiêu về thể thao.
Bài mẫu :
Being a big fan of basketball, I have long idolised the legend of this sport – Michael Jordan, also known as MJ. I first got curious about his life when I saw a logo portraying him on a product of the brand, Nike, and his life turned out to be intriguing to me.
He played in the position of shooting guard in one of the most renowned teams, the Chicago Bulls, and was famous for his exceptional leaping ability, illustrated by performing slam dunks from the free throw line. Early in his NBA career, while playing for the University of North Carolina, he appeared on the cover of Sports Illustrated with the heading “A star is born” just over a month into his professional career. It was not only his talent but also his dedication that made him a strong clutch performer. He spent hours studying films of his opponents to improve his defense. Even when his right knee was injured, Jordan did not miss any games in the season from 1986 to 2001. Throughout his career, he led the Chicago Bulls to six championships, was awarded the NBA Most Valuable Player five times and was the first player to be honoured with both the NBA’s Defensive Player of the year award and Most Valuable Player awards. All the compliments that journalists gave him were not an overstatement.
Although Michael Jordan retired in 2003, his skills and his legacy are still a great inspiration for any basketball player or person considering pursuing a basketball career. He is also active in charity activities. His clothing line, Jordan brand, has made donations to different organisations across America. It’s difficult to describe how amazing Michael Jordan is in words, just watch a few of his videos playing in NBA games or his interviews, you’ll figure it out yourself.
Nguồn :IELTS
P/s:Bạn có thể tìm bài mẫu ở các trang khác và tự tham khảo để chuyển thành bài luận của mình...
#Mốc

Reactions: Ghost like
Top Bottom