Tiền Giang
HMF Forum

phuongdaitt1

Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
6 Tháng mười hai 2015
Tiền Giang
HMF Forum
Mình thấy bạn nên đăng lên những gì mà bạn suy nghĩ ra, rồi từ đó người khác sẽ sửa lại bài của bạn. Như thế nó sẽ hay hơn là nhờ người khác làm. Với lại mọi người cũng có nhiều bài tập để chuẩn bị ôn thi HKI, ít ai rảnh viết nguyên bài cho bạn.
Mình tìm 1 số bài mẫu cho bạn rồi từ đó tự sáng tạo theo ý của bạn nhé!
https://diendan.hocmai.vn/threads/viet-doan-van-ngan-ke-ve-1-ki-niem-kho-quen.632082/
Well, I’m gonna talk about an unforgettable memory about my younger brother when he was 2 years old. At that time, he was carefree and like many kids at that age, he learned and copied everything from adults quickly. That summer, my father took us to a public swimming pool because all of my family members were fond of swimming. My father had me keep an eye on him while he dived into water. Unfortunately. I was busy with playing games on my mobile phone and my younger brother saw his Dad dived and then, he might think that he had an ability to swim like his father. You can guess what happened? Yes, he jumped into water and tried to swim. Luckily, I heard him crying and he was rescued from the swimming pool. I found that it was hilarious behaviors of kids but it taught me a lessson: Always look after your kids carefully, or else, something which is silly may happen at any time.

Top Bottom