Should parents decide how teenagers spend their free time ?

Học sinh
Thành viên
5 Tháng sáu 2019
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

With the development of technology and science rapidly now, children will easily be able to have waste – time leisure activities. So from my point of view, I think parents should decide how teenagers spend their free time for these following reasons. First, with help of parents, children will know how to manage their time. When parents see their children play two much and spend their time on waste – time activities, they will recommend children to study more and stop playing. Parents are experimental. So they can give suggestion for their children to devide time for playing and studying more balanced. If their children have lack of studying, parents will recommend and force them to study so they can have studying time and leisure time more perfect. Second reason also is the best reason why parents always manage their children. Secondly, parents need to know about what information does their children access. Parents want to sure about the information what their children search is good information. You know, from 2000s, the internet have been grown more and more rapidly. And the inevitable thing is there are also good and bad information. So parents need to manage their children and help them to avoid the bad things such as drugs, killing,… They will stay away from the bad one. By parents direction, children will know what is bad information and what is good one, what is information that they need to know and what is wrong. And also they will have best vision for the world to be a good person for community in the future. Next, under parents direction, children will have knowledge about benefits of good leisure activities and best vision for the world. They will know that doing that sports or these sports are good like football, badminton. By listening to parents advice, they will be friendly and more joyful to join good activities. Children will like doing outdoors activities more and they will also good at studying. And also they will have good vision for the world. They will know how to do anythings. And their mind will be good and they will be good person. Also by carefulness of parents, they will know they need to balance studying nad playing. But the reason why children always hate controling of parents is some parents don't want to release their children. They force their children study all time also night. So they hate to be controled. For conclusion, I always believe that parents need to decide leisure activities of their children. But in some case, parents need to respect their children and encourage them to have fun outside. That all about my opinion in statement: " Should parents decide how their children spend their free time ? ". Good bye and see you soon.
Các bạn sửa bài hộ mình nhá

Cindy Phạm_2007

Giải Nhì event Thế giới Sinh học 2
Thành viên
22 Tháng ba 2021
Lâm Đồng
HOCMAI FORUM
With the development of technology and science rapidly now, children will easily be able to have waste – time leisure activities. So from my point of view, I think parents should decide how teenagers spend their free time for these following reasons. First, with help of parents, children will know how to manage their time. When parents see their children play two much and spend their time on waste – time activities, they will recommend children to study more and stop playing. Parents are experimental. So they can give suggestion for their children to devide time for playing and studying more balanced. If their children have lack of studying, parents will recommend and force them to study so they can have studying time and leisure time more perfect. Second reason also is the best reason why parents always manage their children. Secondly, parents need to know about what information does their children access. Parents want to sure about the information what their children search is good information. You know, from 2000s, the internet have been grown more and more rapidly. And the inevitable thing is there are also good and bad information. So parents need to manage their children and help them to avoid the bad things such as drugs, killing,… They will stay away from the bad one. By parents direction, children will know what is bad information and what is good one, what is information that they need to know and what is wrong. And also they will have best vision for the world to be a good person for community in the future. Next, under parents direction, children will have knowledge about benefits of good leisure activities and best vision for the world. They will know that doing that sports or these sports are good like football, badminton. By listening to parents advice, they will be friendly and more joyful to join good activities. Children will like doing outdoors activities more and they will also good at studying. And also they will have good vision for the world. They will know how to do anythings. And their mind will be good and they will be good person. Also by carefulness of parents, they will know they need to balance studying nad playing. But the reason why children always hate controling of parents is some parents don't want to release their children. They force their children study all time also night. So they hate to be controled. For conclusion, I always believe that parents need to decide leisure activities of their children. But in some case, parents need to respect their children and encourage them to have fun outside. That all about my opinion in statement: " Should parents decide how their children spend their free time ? ". Good bye and see you soon.
With the development of technology and science rapidly now, children will easily be able to have waste – time leisure -> in leisure activities. So from my point of view, I think parents should decide how teenagers spend their free time for these -> the following reasons. First, with help of parents, children will know how to manage their time. When parents see their children play two -> too much and spend their time on waste – time activities, they will recommend children to study more and stop playing. Parents are experimental. So they can give suggestion -> suggest for their children to devide time -> decide the time for playing and studying more balanced. If their children have lack -> a lack of studying, parents will recommend and force them to study so they can have studying time and leisure time more perfect. Second -> the second reason also is the best reason why parents always manage their children. Secondly, parents need to know about what information does -> do their children access. Parents want to sure about the information what their children search is -> for is good information. You know, from 2000s -> the 2000s, the internet have -> has been grown more and more rapidly. And the inevitable thing is there are -> is also good and bad information. So parents need to manage their children and help them to avoid the bad things such as drugs, killing,… They will stay away from the bad one. By parents direction, children will know what is bad information and what is good -> a good one, what is information that they need to know and what is wrong. And also they will have best -> the best vision for the world to be a good person for community -> the community in the future. Next, under parents -> parents' direction, children will have knowledge about benefits -> know the benefits of good leisure activities and best -> the best vision for the world. They will know that doing that -> those sports or these sports are good like football, badminton. By listening to parents -> parents' advice, they will be friendly and more joyful to join good activities. Children will like doing outdoors -> outdoor activities more and they will also good at studying. And also they will have good -> a good vision for the world. They will know how to do anythings -> anything. And their mind will be good and they will be good -> a good person. Also by carefulness -> the carefulness of parents, they will know they need to balance studying nad -> and playing. But the reason why children always hate controling -> controlling of parents is some parents don't want to release their children. They force their children study -> to study all time also night. So they hate to be controled.-> controlled. For -> In conclusion, I always believe that parents need to decide leisure activities of their children. But in some case -> cases, parents need to respect their children and encourage them to have fun outside. That all about my opinion in statement -> in the statement : " Should parents decide how their children spend their free time ? ". Good bye -> goodbye and see you soon.
theo ý kiến của mình là như thế, có gì sai, mọi người góp ý ^^
@Nguyễn Phan Ánh Nguyệt mình có sửa ở đâu bị sai không ?

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
With the development of technology and science rapidly now, children will easily be able to have waste – time in leisure activities. So from my point of view, I think parents should decide how teenagers spend their free time for the following reasons. First, with help of parents, children will know how to manage their time. When parents see their children play too much and spend their time on waste – time activities, they will recommend children to study more and stop playing. Parents are experimental. So they can suggest their children divide time for playing and studying more balanced. If their children have a lack of studying, parents will recommend and force them to study so they can have studying time and leisure time more perfect. The second reason also is the best reason why parents always manage their children. Secondly, parents need to know about what information do their children access. Parents want to sure about the information that their children search for is good information. You know, from the 2000s, the internet has been grown more and more rapidly. And the inevitable thing is there is also good and bad information. So parents need to manage their children and help them to avoid the bad things such as drugs, killing,… They will stay away from the bad ones. By parent's direction, children will know what is bad information and what is a good one, what is information that they need to know, and what is wrong. And also they will have the best vision for the world to be a good person for the community in the future. Next, under the parent's direction, children will know the benefits of good leisure activities and the best vision for the world. They will know that doing those sports or these sports are good like football, badminton. By listening to parent's advice, they will be friendly and more joyful to join good activities. Children will like doing outdoor activities more and they will also good at studying. And also they will have a good vision for the world. They will know how to do anything. And their mind will be good and they will be a good person. Also by the carefulness of parents, they will know they need to balance studying and playing. But the reason why children always hate controlling of parents is some parents don't want to release their children. They force their children to study all time also night. So they hate to be controlled. In conclusion, I always believe that parents need to decide leisure activities of their children. But in some cases, parents need to respect their children and encourage them to have fun outside. That all about my opinion in the statement: " Should parents decide how their children spend their free time ? ". Goodbye and see you soon.
p/s: Ngoài một số lỗi của bạn @Cindy Phạm_2007 đã sửa ở trên thì mình đã chỉnh sửa lại và đã hoàn chỉnh hơn. Bạn chú ý soát lỗi chính tả của bài viết. Tiếp theo đó là đến cách dùng từ sao cho phù hợp!
Học tốt!

Top Bottom