English THPT sentence transformation

Dương Nhi 1007

Học sinh
Thành viên
30 Tháng ba 2022
Hà Nội
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. i handed in my business proposal on Friday, not Monday.
-> It

2. buying such an expensive present for your boss's wife was completely unnecessary.
-> You

3. it was more a miscalculation than an accident.
-> It was not so

4. i'm enormously relieved you're safe.
-> It

5. anthropologists have learned a lot about human behavior by studying dolphins. (SO)
-> If anthropologists hadn't studied dolphins, they ______________ about human behavior.

6. i'm not going to feel guilty that my parents are upset about my decision. (CLOUD)
-> I'm not going to allow my parents' feelings to ______ about my decision.

7. a person who puts a negative comment online usually won't tell you in person. (FACE)
-> A person who writes sth negative online usually won't ________.

8. it was agreed that the issue would be brought up at the next meeting. (BRING)
-> They resolved ______________ up at the following meeting.

9. the documentary went some way to telling things exactly as they were. (PICTURE)
-> The documentary gave _____________ the circumstances to some extent.

mọi người giúp mình 9 câu này và giải thích giúp mình vớii ạ. Mình cảm ơnnn
:meomun19:meomun19

Hien Dang

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
2 Tháng chín 2021
Nam Định
NEU
-> It

2. buying such an expensive present for your boss's wife was completely unnecessary.
-> You

-> It was not so

-> It

5. anthropologists have learned a lot about human behavior by studying dolphins. (SO)
-> If anthropologists hadn't studied dolphins, they ______________ about human behavior.

6. i'm not going to feel guilty that my parents are upset about my decision. (CLOUD)
-> I'm not going to allow my parents' feelings to ______ about my decision.

7. a person who puts a negative comment online usually won't tell you in person. (FACE)
-> A person who writes sth negative online usually won't ________.

8. it was agreed that the issue would be brought up at the next meeting. (BRING)
-> They resolved ______________ up at the following meeting.

9. the documentary went some way to telling things exactly as they were. (PICTURE)
-> The documentary gave _____________ the circumstances to some extent.

mọi người giúp mình 9 câu này và giải thích giúp mình vớii ạ. Mình cảm ơnnn
:meomun19:meomun19
Dương Nhi 1007
-> It was on Friday that I handed in my business proposal, not Monday.
Đây là cấu trúc câu chẻ It is/was + N/noun phrases/... + đại từ quan hệ để nhấn mạnh điều gì đó.

-> You needn't have bought such an expensive present for your boss's wife.
Modal verbs

-> It was not so much an accident as a miscalculation.
not so much sth as sth: ý chỉ nó giống cái thứ hai hơn cái thứ nhất

-> It is enormously relieving that you're safe

-> If anthropologists hadn't studied dolphins, they _____wouldn't have learned so much_________ about human behavior.
Câu điều kiện

-> I'm not going to allow my parents' feelings to ______ about my decision. (câu này mình không chắc là đề đúng lắm)

-> A person who writes sth negative online usually won't ___tell you face to face_____.

-> They resolved ____to bring the issue__________ up at the following meeting.

-> The documentary gave ____the exact picture of_________ the circumstances to some extent.

Bạn tham khảo nhé. Chúc bạn học tốt!

Dương Nhi 1007

Học sinh
Thành viên
30 Tháng ba 2022
Hà Nội
vậy câu 1 mình làm là "It was Friday when i..." có đúng không ạ??

Top Bottom