Reactions: npan_184

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
Mọi người ơi, giúp em với :Chuothong59
Viết bài văn nói về ngày tựu trường trong kì dịch Co-vid 19 hiện nay ( mở rộng tình hình co-vd đất nước nói chung và việt nam nói riêng
Mình xin gửi bạn một số idea để làm bài nha:
  • The Covid 19 epidemic is spreading very quickly throughout our country in particular and in the world in general, many activities are also delayed or canceled because of this pandemic.
  • Indeed, at present, face-to-face teaching and learning activities may be difficult when the epidemic situation has not improved and the epidemic in many places has not been controlled.
  • Therefore, the current back-to-school meetings in provinces and cities across the country are mostly held online, students stay at home to attend the back-to-school event and ensure safety for their health.
  • A really indescribable feeling, the first time I went to school online, sitting in front of the TV screen, listening to the teachers speak, a strange feeling that I have never experienced.
  • Can't go to school to see friends after a few months of summer vacation, can't gather to talk about my summer with friends like I used to.
  • Not allowed to directly participate in the flag-raising ceremony, not to directly hear the sound of the drum at the beginning of school.
  • Hopefully the Covid-19 epidemic will soon be controlled so that all students can go to school soon, and everyone's life returns to the way it was before.
Học tốt!

Top Bottom