English THCS Rewrite

tukinhlaphong

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
6 Tháng tám 2022
Thanh Hóa
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

30/ The last time I played tennis was 10 years ago. ® I ...................................................................

31/ It’s high time you put a stop to this nonsense.

® It’s high time this nonsense........................................................................................................

32/ Harry didn’t steal the jewels because he didn’t know where the key to the safe was.

® Harry can’t ...............................................................................................................................

33/ She prefers reading books to watching TV. ® She would ........................................................

34/ The exam was so difficult that I couldn’t finish it. ® It was ......................................................

35/ If the customers hadn’t complained, nothing would have been done. ® Had ............................

36/ I have taken careful notes of their complaints. ® Their complaints .....................................

37/ People think Columbus found America before others. ® Columbus ..........................................

38/ I wish I hadn’t told her about the plan. ® I regret ..................................................................

39/ The dictionary was so expensive that I didn’t buy it. ® The dictionary ....................................

40/ Who wrote this letter ? ® Whom ...............................................................................................

41/ They saw her pick up the wallet. ® She ....................................................................................

42/ We suggested banning smoking in the meeting this afternoon. ® We suggested.......................

43/ She wanted nothing except people left her in peace. ® She wanted ..........................................

44/ We don’t allow customers to smoke here. ® Customers ...........................................................

45/ You don’t have to bring the camera here tonight. ® The camera ..............................................

56/ Although John’s father is the director of the company, he couldn’t get the job.

® Despite ........................................................................................................................................

Junery N

Cựu Hỗ trợ viên
HV CLB Địa lí
Thành viên
23 Tháng mười một 2019
Nam Định
In the sky
30/ The last time I played tennis was 10 years ago.
® I haven’t played the violin for 2 years.

® It is high time this nonsense was put a stop to

32/ Harry didn’t steal the jewels because he didn’t know where the key to the safe was.

® Harry can't have stolen the jewels because he hadn't known where the key to the safe had been

33/ She prefers reading books to watching TV.
® She would rather watch TV than read books.

34/ The exam was so difficult that I couldn’t finish it.
®It was such a difficult test that we couldn’t finish it in two hours.

35/ If the customers hadn’t complained, nothing would have been done.
® Had ............................

36/ I have taken careful notes of their complaints.
® Their complaints have been taken careful notes of by me

37/ People think Columbus found America before others.
® Columbus ..........................................

38/ I wish I hadn’t told her about the plan.
®I regret telling him what we were planning to do that evening.

39/ The dictionary was so expensive that I didn’t buy it.
® The dictionary ....................................

40/ Who wrote this letter ?
® Whom was this letter written

41/ They saw her pick up the wallet.
® She ....................................................................................

42/ We suggested banning smoking in the meeting this afternoon.
® We suggested that smoking should be banned in the meeting this afternoon.

43/ She wanted nothing except people left her in peace.
® She wanted nothing except she was left in peace.

44/ We don’t allow customers to smoke here.
® Customers weren't allowed to smoke here.

45/ You don’t have to bring the camera here tonight.
® the camera needn't bringing here tonight.

56/ Although John’s father is the director of the company, he couldn’t get the job.

®
Despite the fact that John's dad is the director of the company, he couldn't get the job

_dm.ttt

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
7 Tháng sáu 2017
Đắk Lắk
FTU2
30/ The last time I played tennis was 10 years ago.
I haven't played tennis for 10 years.

Cấu trúc: The last time + S + V2_ed = S + HTHT + for + time.

® It’s high time this nonsense stopped.

Cấu trúc: It's high time + S + V2_ed.

® Harry can’t have stolen the jewels because he didn’t know where the key to the safe was.

Cấu trúc Modal perfect tại đây

33/ She prefers reading books to watching TV. ® She would rather read books than watch TV.

Cấu trúc: prefer + Ving to Ving = would rather + Vbare than Vbare.

34/ The exam was so difficult that I couldn’t finish it. ® It was such a difficult exam that I couldn't finish it.

Cấu trúc: S + be + so + adj/adv + that + ... = It + be + such + (a/an) adj + N + that + ....

35/ If the customers hadn’t complained, nothing would have been done. ® Had it not been for the customers' complaints, nothing would have been done.

Cấu trúc CĐK loại 3: xem tại đây

36/ I have taken careful notes of their complaints. ® Their complaints have been taken careful notes of by me.

Cấu trúc câu bị động: xem tại đây

37/ People think Columbus found America before others. ® Columbus is thought to have found America before others.

Cấu trúc câu bị động: xem tại đây

38/ I wish I hadn’t told her about the plan. ® I regret having told her about the plan.

Cấu trúc: regret + to V: rất tiếc phải thông báo cho ai đó về việc gì / regret + V_ing: nuối tiếc vì điều gì.

Các câu còn lại sẽ có Mod khác trợ giúp bạn nhé. Chúc bạn học tốt!

Lần sau bạn nên đăng tách 10c/ 1 post để được hỗ trợ đầy đủ và chi tiết hơn nhé!

Top Bottom