English THCS Rewrite the sentences

LiLiya

Học sinh
Thành viên
3 Tháng mười một 2021
Hà Nội
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1.Every morning, he has to go to the greengrocer’s and collect vegetables.
fetch
Every morning, it’s his job ................................................................................................................................................................................ the greengrocer’s.
2.“It’s far from a good idea to invest in that risky project,” the CEO told Paul.
against
The CEO ......................................................................................................................................................................................... investmentin that risky project.
3.The police never think that the security guard might have stolen the fax machine.
suspect
At no ...................................................................................................................................................................................................... the security guard stole the fax machine.
4.“The headmaster postpones the annual meeting,” the secretary said.
it
The secretary said ................................................................................................................................................................................ offthe annual meeting.
5.The delegation of diplomats were late because the ring road was congested.
stuck
Had ................................................................................................................................................................................... traffic jam on the ring road the delegation of diplomats wouldn’t have been so late.
6.I didn’t know it was my former teacher until she took off her facial mask.
recognize
Only when she took off her facial mask ........................................................................................................................................... .
7.I don’t think anybody is willing to work over time on a Saturday.
far
As ............................................................................................................................................................................................... is willing to work over time on a Saturday.
8.It’s inadvisable to consult the dictionary when one does the language test.
account
................................................................................................................................................................................ one consult the dictionary when he or she does the language test.
9.It really would be best if you informed the police of his disappearance right away.
better
You really ......................................................................................................................................................................................... to the police right away.
10.The young explorer didn’t seem to be frightened when she climbed the mountain.
disregard
The young explorer showed ............................................................................................................................. own safety when she climbed the mountain.

Hazu No No Money

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
27 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
THCS yên thường
fetch
Every morning, it’s his job ................................................................................................................................................................................ the greengrocer’s.
2.“It’s far from a good idea to invest in that risky project,” the CEO told Paul.
against
The CEO ......................................................................................................................................................................................... investmentin that risky project.
3.The police never think that the security guard might have stolen the fax machine.
suspect
At no ...................................................................................................................................................................................................... the security guard stole the fax machine.
it
The secretary said ................................................................................................................................................................................ offthe annual meeting.
stuck
Had ................................................................................................................................................................................... traffic jam on the ring road the delegation of diplomats wouldn’t have been so late.
6.I didn’t know it was my former teacher until she took off her facial mask.
recognize
Only when she took off her facial mask ........................................................................................................................................... .
7.I don’t think anybody is willing to work over time on a Saturday.
far
As ............................................................................................................................................................................................... is willing to work over time on a Saturday.
8.It’s inadvisable to consult the dictionary when one does the language test.
account
................................................................................................................................................................................ one consult the dictionary when he or she does the language test.
9.It really would be best if you informed the police of his disappearance right away.
better
You really ......................................................................................................................................................................................... to the police right away.
10.The young explorer didn’t seem to be frightened when she climbed the mountain.
disregard
The young explorer showed ............................................................................................................................. own safety when she climbed the mountain.
LiLiya
fetch
Every morning, it’s his job to fetch the vegetables at the greengrocer’s.

suspect
At no time do the police think that the security guard stole the fax machine.

it
The secretary said it was the headmaster who put off the annual meeting.

stuck
Had it not been for a stuck traffic jam on the ring road, the delegation of diplomats wouldn’t have been so late.

6.I didn’t know until she took off her facial mask.
Only when she took off her facial mask did I recognize she was my former teacher

7.I don’t think anybody is willing to work overtime on a Saturday.
far
As far as I know, no one is willing to work overtime on a Saturday.

better
You really had better inform his disappearance to the police right away.

10.The young explorer didn’t seem frightened when climbing the mountain.
disregard
The young explorer showed disregard for her own safety when she climbed the mountain.

• Love
Reactions: LiLiya
Top Bottom