English THPT Rewrite the following sentences

Học sinh
Thành viên
16 Tháng ba 2020
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

20. Tom did not run as fast as his friends. - Tom’s friends………………………………...............................
21. The boy said: “ Why didn’t you look for another candidate?” ( reported speech) - ……………………………………..…………………………………………...............................
22. No one is as clever as your cousin. - Your…………………………………………………...............................
23. The boy said to the doctor: “ Don’t kill the dog.” - …………………………………...............................
24. Tom said: “ Please, please drive slowly, David.” - ………………………………………...............................
25. The pub is opposite the Town Hall. I first met my wife there. (relative clause) - ……………………………………..…………………………………………...............................
26. “Don’t leave the room until I get back” the teacher said to students. (reported speech) - The teacher ..........................................................................................................................
27. The girl looked very upset. Her electronic dictionary broke down. (relative clause) - ……………………...................................................................................................................
28. “I’ll ask our friends and neighbours to come and help us” Hung said to them (reported speech) - …….……………...................................................................................................................
29. Let me see the pictures. You took them at Peter’s wedding. (relative clause) ............................……………………………………………………………....................................
30. “Don’t use too much iced water.” her mother said to Mary. (reported speech) - …….…………….......................................................................................................................
31. Mr Jones was very sad and said that “All this rubbish is killing fish and other sea creatures.” (reported speech) - …….…………….......................................................................................................................
32. Do you know that lady? I repaired her car. (relative clause) - …….…………….......................................................
Giúp mình với @jehinguyen @Ngố Ngây Ngô

Ngố Ngây Ngô

Giải Nhất event Thế giới Sinh học 2
Thành viên
24 Tháng bảy 2018
Quảng Nam
THPT
20. Tom did not run as fast as his friends. - Tom’s friends……ran faster than him…………………………...............................
21. The boy said: “ Why didn’t you look for another candidate?” ( reported speech) - ……………………………………..…the boy asked me why i hadn't looked for another candidate………………………………………...............................
22. No one is as clever as your cousin. - Your…cousin is the best cleverer ………………………………………………...............................
23. The boy said to the doctor: “ Don’t kill the dog.” - ………the boy told the doctor not to kill the dog…………………………...............................
24. Tom said: “ Please, please drive slowly, David.” - ……tom asked david to drive slowly…………………………………...............................
25. The pub is opposite the Town Hall. I first met my wife there. (relative clause) - ……………………………………..………The pub is opposite the Town Hall where I first met my wife…………………………………...............................
26. “Don’t leave the room until I get back” the teacher said to students. (reported speech) - The teacher .........said to students not to leave the room until he got back.................................................................................................................
27. The girl looked very upset. Her electronic dictionary broke down. (relative clause) - ……the girl whose electronic dictionary broke down looked very upset………………...................................................................................................................
28. “I’ll ask our friends and neighbours to come and help us” Hung said to them (reported speech) - …….……hung said to them he would ask his friends and neighbours to come and help them………...................................................................................................................
29. Let me see the pictures. You took them at Peter’s wedding. (relative clause) ............................……………………………Let me see the pictures which You took at Peter’s wedding………………………………....................................
30. “Don’t use too much iced water.” her mother said to Mary. (reported speech) - …….………her mother said to mary not to use too much iced water…….......................................................................................................................
31. Mr Jones was very sad and said that “All this rubbish is killing fish and other sea creatures.” (reported speech) - …….…………Mr Jones was very sad and said that all that rubbish was killing fish and other sea creatures….......................................................................................................................
32. Do you know that lady? I repaired her car. (relative clause) - …….do you know that lady whose car i repaired?……………..........................
Mình trình bày hơi khó nhìn 1 chút, bạn thông cảm nhé :D

Top Bottom