English THCS Rewrite sentence (eight words only)

Học Sinh 2134

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
20 Tháng mười một 2021
TP Hồ Chí Minh
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

“We’ll leave first thing Tuesday unless Zara’s plans change before Monday," I said. NO
-> Provided__________________________ now and Monday we’ll leave first thing Tuesday,” I said.
George found it very easy to invent science-fiction stories. COMING
-> George had no__________________________ science-fiction stories.
The detective reported that, as far as he knew, the suspect was not lying. SUPPOSE
-> “I've got__________________________ the truth,” said the detective.
She tried as hard as she could to make sure that this problem would not arise. POWER
-> She__________________________ this problem from arising.
Marcus was offended when he was not included in the team.EXCEPTION
-> Marcus__________________________ out of the team.
Tracey has finally accepted that their friendship is over. TERMS
-> Tracey has finally__________________________ their friendship is over.
giúp em với ạ :((((

Hien Dang

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
2 Tháng chín 2021
Nam Định
NEU
“We’ll leave first thing Tuesday unless Zara’s plans change before Monday," I said. NO
-> Provided__________________________ now and Monday we’ll leave first thing Tuesday,” I said.
-> George had no__________________________ science-fiction stories.
The detective reported that, as far as he knew, the suspect was not lying. SUPPOSE
-> “I've got__________________________ the truth,” said the detective.
She tried as hard as she could to make sure that this problem would not arise. POWER
-> She__________________________ this problem from arising.
-> Marcus__________________________ out of the team.
-> Tracey has finally__________________________ their friendship is over.
giúp em với ạ :((((
Học Sinh 2134
-> Provided__________there is no change in Zara's plans________________ now and Monday we’ll leave first thing Tuesday,” I said.
-> George had no_______difficulty coming up with___________________ science-fiction stories. (have no difficulty doing sth: không có khó khăn)
-> “I've got_____to suppose that the suspect is telling_____________________ the truth,” said the detective.
-> She________did everything in her power to prevent__________________ this problem from arising.
-> Marcus_________took exception to being kept_________________ out of the team. (take exception to: angry about sth)
-> Tracey has finally_______come to terms that___________________ their friendship is over. (come to terms: chấp nhận)

Bạn tham khảo nhé. Chúc bạn học tốt!

Top Bottom