tien20012004

Học sinh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Bình
THCS An Ninh
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. we are afraid that the next train to C has been cancelled (regret) -> we....the next train to C has been cancelled
  2. i was going to phone S but i had to much homework to do' said J (meant) ->J said that...but he'd had to much homework to do
  3. if you hold your breath for a few seconds it might get rid of your hiccups (holding) -> you might be able to get rid of your hiccups if you...for a few seconds
  4. anna didn't like it at all when one of her colleagues got the promotion instead of her (resented)-> anna...the promotion instead of her
  5. it wasn't a good idea for me to spend all my money on beer, but i did (up) ->i wish...my money on beer
  6. the police left and then all the journalists arrived (already) ->the police....all the journalists arrived
  7. although S wasn't wearing a helmet she wasn't injured in the accident (of) -> S wasn't injured in the accident.....a helmet
  8. she felt she had achieved a lot in life she despite her disadvantaged background ( sense)->despite her disadvantaged background she felt.....about her life
  9. he never had enough to live on until he married that rich businesswoman ->he was always....

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
  1. we are afraid that the next train to C has been cancelled (regret) -> we..regret to tell you that..the next train to C has been cancelled
  2. i was going to phone S but i had to much homework to do' said J (meant) ->J said that.he'd meant to phone S..but he'd had to much homework to do
  3. if you hold your breath for a few seconds it might get rid of your hiccups (holding) -> you might be able to get rid of your hiccups if you .try holding your breath..for a few seconds
  4. Anna didn't like it at all when one of her colleagues got the promotion instead of her (resented)-> Anna..resented one of her colleagues getting.the promotion instead of her
  5. it wasn't a good idea for me to spend all my money on beer, but i did (up) ->i wish.I hadn't spent all..my money on beer
  6. the police left and then all the journalists arrived (already) ->the police..had already left when/before..all the journalists arrived
  7. although S wasn't wearing a helmet she wasn't injured in the accident (of) -> S wasn't injured in the accident, in spite of not wearing.....a helmet
  8. she felt she had achieved a lot in life she despite her disadvantaged background ( sense)->despite her disadvantaged background she felt..a sense of achievement...about her life
  9. he never had enough to live on until he married that rich businesswoman ->he was always..short of money until/ before he married that rich businesswoman.

Top Bottom