supermess1

Học sinh
Thành viên
22 Tháng ba 2020
Hải Phòng
THCS CHU VĂN AN
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Complete the second sentence so that it has similar meaning to the first sentence.
1. The radio is predicted not to be listened to in 2050.
People won’t ..........................................................................................................................................
2. Mary dislikes answering the phone every day.
Mary doesn’t want ................................................................................................................................
3. He made an effort to contact her but he couldn’t.
He tried ..................................................................................................................................................
4. There will be a talk about the new smart phone model at 10 a.m. next Wednesday.
They will ...............................................................................................................................................
5. Could you lend me your mobile phone, please?
I’d like ..................................................................................................................................................

Reactions: unstoppable_

anbinhf

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
9 Tháng ba 2020
Nghệ An
Trường THCS Quỳnh Hồng
1. The radio is predicted not to be listened to in 2050.
People won’t ..........................................................................................................................................
listen to the radio in 2050
2. Mary dislikes answering the phone every day.
Mary doesn’t want ................................................................................................................................
to answer the phone every day
3. He made an effort to contact her but he couldn’t.
He tried ..................................................................................................................................................
to contact her but couldn't
4. There will be a talk about the new smart phone model at 10 a.m. next Wednesday.
They will ...............................................................................................................................................
talk about the new smartphone at 10 am on the following Wednesday.
5. Could you lend me your mobile phone, please?
I’d like ..................................................................................................................................................
you to lend me your mobile phone
Xin lỗi vì giải muộn
Câu cuối k chắc

minhloveftu

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
15 Tháng một 2019
Quảng Trị
Trường Đời
listen to the radio in 2050

to answer the phone every day

to contact her but couldn't

talk about the new smartphone at 10 am on the following Wednesday.

you to lend me your mobile phone
Xin lỗi vì giải muộn
Câu cuối k chắc
Mình có ý kiến thế này ^^
1. People won't have to listen to radio in 2050.
3.He tried his best to contact her but he couldn't
4. They will be talking about the new smart phone model at 10 a.m. next Wednesday
5. I'd like to borrow you your mobile phone

Top Bottom