Học sinh tiến bộ
HV CLB Lịch sử
Thành viên
4 Tháng năm 2018
Vĩnh Phúc
Trung học cơ sở Lập Thạch
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. Write the name of the type of energy in each blank based on the characteristics
1. _________________ : It uses rise and fall of tides to convert kinetic energy of incoming and outgoing tides into electrical energy.
2. Complete the sentence with the correct form of the words in brackets.
1. I _____ ( not/travel) with my brother through Europe because I don't have enough money.
2.I______ ( take) English 2 next semester.
3. My brother _________ ( not/get) maried any time soon. He has no job and he doesn't seem to want to do anything.
4.I thought you were too busy to go to a movie with me, _______(you/not/help)
3.Change the sentences into the passive voice.

1. In the future, an energy crisis will force civilization to research and develop alternative energy sources.

4.Fill in the blank with a word/ phrase in the box
Sources Believe Renewable Solar And Wind Power Supplying Energy

It's hard to (1) that just 200 years ago our main energy source was wood. Now we have a wealth of energy sources to choose from, including a growing range of (2) energy technologies.
But what does the future hold? How can we keep (3) to an ever-growing population? How much will it cost? And what impact will the energy choices we make have on our living conditions and our planet?
In a report this year, the International Energy Agency expects electricity generation from renewable energy (4) to increase from 21 percent in 2012 to 33 percent by 2040. Moreover, as battery technology improves , it will be better able to support renewable energy sources, such as (5),
Hình như là đề còn tiếp!
Cố làm nhé .Cảm ơn mọi người!

jehinguyen

Cựu TMod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng năm 2019
Hà Tĩnh
THCS Xuân Diệu
Theo mình là như thế này ^^
1. Write the name of the type of energy in each blank based on the characteristics
1. ______Tidal energy___________ : It uses rise and fall of tides to convert kinetic energy of incoming and outgoing tides into electrical energy.
2. Complete the sentence with the correct form of the words in brackets.
1. I ___can't travel__ ( not/travel) with my brother through Europe because I don't have enough money.
2.I___am going to take___ ( take) English 2 next semester.
3. My brother ___won't get______ ( not/get) maried any time soon. He has no job and he doesn't seem to want to do anything.
4.I thought you were too busy to go to a movie with me, ____you did not help___(you/not/help)
3.Change the sentences into the passive voice.
1. In the future, an energy crisis will force civilization to research and develop alternative energy sources.
In the future, civilization will be forced to research and develop alternative energy sources by an energy crisis.
4.Fill in the blank with a word/ phrase in the box
Sources Believe Renewable Solar And Wind Power Supplying Energy

It's hard to (1)Believe that just 200 years ago our main energy source was wood. Now we have a wealth of energy sources to choose from, including a growing range of (2)Renewable energy technologies.
But what does the future hold? How can we keep (3)Supplying to an ever-growing population? How much will it cost? And what impact will the energy choices we make have on our living conditions and our planet?
In a report this year, the International Energy Agency expects electricity generation from renewable energy (4)Sources to increase from 21 percent in 2012 to 33 percent by 2040. Moreover, as battery technology improves , it will be better able to support renewable energy sources, such as (5)Solar ,

Top Bottom