minnyvtpt02

Cựu Mod Hóa
Thành viên
26 Tháng ba 2017
Ninh Bình
THPT NHO QUAN A
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

mình cần gấp bài nói tầm 5 phút về chủ đề :
Talk about the most interesting place that you have been to
Theo dàn bài

- Where is it?
- how long were you there ?
- why do you find it interesting ?
- do you want to visit it again ?
@Phương Trang @baochau1112 @young01 @one_day giúp mình với =))

Last edited:

Phương Trang

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
27 Tháng hai 2017
Ninh Bình
I have been to many places in Vietnam, but the most interesting place that I always remember is Da Nang, the beautiful coastal city in Vietnam. It's wonderful to me because of these reasons:
• First, the scenery in Da Nang is ideal for us to go sunbathing. We can swim in the blue and clear sea water or do sunbathing on the soft sand beach under the yellow and warm sunshine. The air is so fresh and pure.
• Second, the local sea food are fresh, delicious but not expensive. For example, tourists can enjoy different kinds of seafood such as crab, prawn, lobster, seashell, etc. Also, the people there are friendly, sociable and polite.
• Third, there are many interesting activities to do beside playing football, tennis on the beach, building sandcastles on the beach or watching the sunrise. For example, we can sail on a board trip to the Cu Lao Cham and watch the mountain scenery on the way. Also, we may visit Ba Na Hill.
• For these reasons, Da Nang has always been one of my favorite tourist attractions.
:D

*nguồn :internet

Top Bottom