NHok Sky

Học sinh
Thành viên
23 Tháng mười 2017
Quảng Bình
THCS
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

I. Complete the sentences by using relative pronouns (who/that/which/whose).

1. The man _______lives near my house is a famous doctor.
2. Did you remember the girl ______ you met at the party yesterday ?
3. You can purchase or download the software ________ can help you to record your voice.
4. It is sensible for students to choose the channels ______ benefit both their learning and relaxing.
5. They donated some sacks of rice to the people ____houses were destroyed by the typhoon last week.
6. My cousin, ________ lives nearby, often looks after my flat.
7. That’s David,________ father is an expert in behavioral psychology.
8. I have applied to Harvard University, ______ is the most prestigious university in the world.
9. Great Britain,______is one of the most powerful countries in the world, has a standard educational system.
10. I work with friendly and helpful colleagues, ________ is a great source of happiness for me. 
II. Find and correct mistakes in the following sentences.
11. My English teacher, who lectures are interesting, is humorous.
12. He is the farmer which I told you about.
13. This is the bridge who was built by a famous king 1000 years ago.
14. The cacao tree, that grows in equatorial regions, produces a fruit about the size of a small pineapple.
15. He has a lot of friends from English speaking countries, who is a great help for him to learn English.

Help me, please!!

Minh Thư_lovely princess

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười 2018
Tiền Giang
THPT Trương Định
1. The man _who______lives near my house is a famous doctor.
2. Did you remember the girl _whom_____ you met at the party yesterday ?
3. You can purchase or download the software __which______ can help you to record your voice.
4. It is sensible for students to choose the channels _whose_____ benefit both their learning and relaxing.
5. They donated some sacks of rice to the people _whose___ houses were destroyed by the typhoon last week.
6. My cousin, __who______ lives nearby, often looks after my flat.
7. That’s David,__whose______ father is an expert in behavioral psychology.
8. I have applied to Harvard University, _which_____ is the most prestigious university in the world.
9. Great Britain,_which_____is one of the most powerful countries in the world, has a standard educational system.
10. I work with friendly and helpful colleagues, _who_______ is a great source of happiness for me. 
II. Find and correct mistakes in the following sentences.
11. My English teacher, who lectures are interesting, is humorous. -->whose
12. He is the farmer which I told you about. --> whom
13. This is the bridge who was built by a famous king 1000 years ago. --> which
14. The cacao tree, that grows in equatorial regions, produces a fruit about the size of a small pineapple. --> which
15. He has a lot of friends from English speaking countries, who is a great help for him to learn English. --> are

Reactions: NHok Sky
Top Bottom