lengoctutb

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
28 Tháng hai 2016
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

WOMAN: So how would I describe myself? First, I would say that I've always been a studious person. Being a high achiever in school has always been very important to me. I enjoyed challenging myself and generating new and creative ways of thought. I possess these traits mainly because I grew up surrounded by the arts. It wasn't easy for my parents since it was so hard for them to make ends meet. But they always held education to the highest regard and, as a consequence, sacrificed a great deal of their own personal freedom for me. I have mostly them to thank for who I am today.
One thing that has helped me a great deal is my journal writing. It's at the core of my existence. I mean, I write out a lot of daily stuff that happens, like the elation I felt when I aced my last math test. To be honest, I'm really math-challenged. But the fascinating thing is I can actually see personal growth. When I step back and look at past events, I can think over how I could have handled things differently. And this mode of reflection, through my journal, has helped me mature as a person.
For example, one time our school team lost in the soccer championship. Everyone was devastated and some of my teammates were even crying. But our coach told us that she was so proud of us and that the most important thing was our effort and our refusal to give up even when we were down two goals. Whenever I read that entry, I always get inspired by what she'd said.

A woman is being interviewed by a college admissions officer. What did she mention as the most significant experience?
$A$. Achieving high grades in academic subjects.
$B$. Gaining her own insights from journal writing.
$C$. Overcoming her challenging family background.
$D$. Learning life lessons from inspiring people in her life.

ahn___w

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
22 Tháng một 2020
Thanh Hóa
Love Sickgirls ❣️
WOMAN: So how would I describe myself? First, I would say that I've always been a studious person. Being a high achiever in school has always been very important to me. I enjoyed challenging myself and generating new and creative ways of thought. I possess these traits mainly because I grew up surrounded by the arts. It wasn't easy for my parents since it was so hard for them to make ends meet. But they always held education to the highest regard and, as a consequence, sacrificed a great deal of their own personal freedom for me. I have mostly them to thank for who I am today.
One thing that has helped me a great deal is my journal writing. It's at the core of my existence. I mean, I write out a lot of daily stuff that happens, like the elation I felt when I aced my last math test. To be honest, I'm really math-challenged. But the fascinating thing is I can actually see personal growth. When I step back and look at past events, I can think over how I could have handled things differently. And this mode of reflection, through my journal, has helped me mature as a person.
For example, one time our school team lost in the soccer championship. Everyone was devastated and some of my teammates were even crying. But our coach told us that she was so proud of us and that the most important thing was our effort and our refusal to give up even when we were down two goals. Whenever I read that entry, I always get inspired by what she'd said.

A woman is being interviewed by a college admissions officer. What did she mention as the most significant experience?

Top Bottom