lengoctutb

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
28 Tháng hai 2016
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

The meeting next week will focus on things I feel will help us in this hard economic climate. This store has survived for years on our reputation for quality in all areas, and long may that continue. We have an established customer base, very loyal, and unique in that we attract many thousands of foreign visitors year after year. Though we don't need to alter much in many departments, there is always room for improvement. One recent move has, of course, been the growth in our purchasing of foreign goods and an end to our traditional preference for home-grown merchandise. Our strong currency means this has reduced costs considerably; if the competition thinks globally, so must we. But are there maybe some outmoded practices in store that could be adapted? Old structures that could be modified? This is the avenue of enquiry I intend to open when we meet. What I hope customers will see in the future to is a shop which is more able to satisfy their immediate needs, smartly. Are staff within easy reach of support from their supervisors, and located helpfully around the store? Are we coordinating ourselves in a fashion that is quite simply out of date? Can we be better? We’ll see. I suspect we can.

The owner of a department store is talking to some managers from the store about a meeting he will hold soon. The meeting will discuss ways to $\cdots$
$A$. introduce more stylish goods.
$B$. change the way staff are managed.
$C$. increase sales of imported products.
$D$. develop the shop’s physical appearance.

ahn___w

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
22 Tháng một 2020
Thanh Hóa
Love Sickgirls ❣️
The meeting next week will focus on things I feel will help us in this hard economic climate. This store has survived for years on our reputation for quality in all areas, and long may that continue. We have an established customer base, very loyal, and unique in that we attract many thousands of foreign visitors year after year. Though we don't need to alter much in many departments, there is always room for improvement. One recent move has, of course, been the growth in our purchasing of foreign goods and an end to our traditional preference for home-grown merchandise. Our strong currency means this has reduced costs considerably; if the competition thinks globally, so must we. But are there maybe some outmoded practices in store that could be adapted? Old structures that could be modified? This is the avenue of enquiry I intend to open when we meet. What I hope customers will see in the future to is a shop which is more able to satisfy their immediate needs, smartly. Are staff within easy reach of support from their supervisors, and located helpfully around the store? Are we coordinating ourselves in a fashion that is quite simply out of date? Can we be better? We’ll see. I suspect we can.

The owner of a department store is talking to some managers from the store about a meeting he will hold soon. The meeting will discuss ways to $\cdots$

Top Bottom