Reading

lengoctutb

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
28 Tháng hai 2016
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

MAN: So what did you do at the weekend?
WOMAN: I went to an exhibition at the Natural History Museum with Brad, an American friend of mine. You know him.
MAN: Oh that’s right. We met at your party. So, what kind of exhibition was it?
WOMAN: Well, it was about dinosaurs. The museum had some huge, moving dinosaur models on loan from Japan.
MAN: Really? You’re not really keen on things like that, are you?
WOMAN: No, I’m not. I usually find natural history dull and I’m not particularly captivated by the whole dinosaur thing, but actually, this show was different. The models were really very clever and quite realistic. Brad thought there could have been more facts and figures about dinosaurs, but to be honest, I thought there was plenty.

Two people are talking about a visit to a museum. What did the woman think of the exhibition?
$A$. She would have preferred a larger exhibition.
$B$. She found the whole exhibition surprisingly good.
$C$. She thought the models of the dinosaurs were uninteresting.
$D$. She felt there was far too much information for people to read.

minhloveftu

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
15 Tháng một 2019
Quảng Trị
Trường Đời
MAN: So what did you do at the weekend?
WOMAN: I went to an exhibition at the Natural History Museum with Brad, an American friend of mine. You know him.
MAN: Oh that’s right. We met at your party. So, what kind of exhibition was it?
WOMAN: Well, it was about dinosaurs. The museum had some huge, moving dinosaur models on loan from Japan.
MAN: Really? You’re not really keen on things like that, are you?
WOMAN: No, I’m not. I usually find natural history dull and I’m not particularly captivated by the whole dinosaur thing, but actually, this show was different. The models were really very clever and quite realistic. Brad thought there could have been more facts and figures about dinosaurs, but to be honest, I thought there was plenty.

Two people are talking about a visit to a museum. What did the woman think of the exhibition?
$A$. She would have preferred a larger exhibition.
$B$. She found the whole exhibition surprisingly good.
$C$. She thought the models of the dinosaurs were uninteresting.
$D$. She felt there was far too much information for people to read.
Mình nghĩ là câu B
WOMAN: No, I’m not. I usually find natural history dull and I’m not particularly captivated by the whole dinosaur thing, but actually, this show was different. The models were really very clever and quite realistic.

Reactions: lengoctutb
Top Bottom