Reading

lengoctutb

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
28 Tháng hai 2016
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

MAN: So you're going shopping for new clothes tomorrow. Where're you thinking?
WOMAN: I usually go to the shopping center by the highway.
MAN: Do you mean the huge mall? I always shop downtown as much as I can. I try to support the small local businesses.
WOMAN: Yes, but admit it, those stores in the center just don't have as good a selection of items as the ones in the mall.
MAN: Sure, but the smaller stores are friendlier: it's a tradeoff. When I go downtown, I can chat with Joe at the bakery, and Diana, who runs the bookstore.
WOMAN: Well, that is nice. But the main thing for me is that the mall's open late, while those stores downtown sometimes close before I even get off work.
MAN: But if we don't give some business to the local stores, they'll all end up closing!
WOMAN: That's too bad, but they need to offer the same choice and convenience to get my business.
MAN: Uh-huh. Do you at least go to the farmer's market downtown?
WOMAN: No, I never shop at the farmer's market. I'm sorry, but they don't have a full selection of groceries.
MAN: No, they don't have everything there ...
WOMAN: So I go to the supermarket.
MAN: But don't you want to help those small family farms stay in business?
WOMAN: Well, it's not that I hope they go out of business, but basically, I just want to finish shopping as quickly as I can!

A man and a woman are discussing shopping. The man thinks that $\cdots$
$A$. people should shop at their favorite stores.
$B$. local businesses should stay open later.
$C$. it's important to help local businesses.
$D$. large stores can be convenient.

Reactions: anbinhf

anbinhf

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
9 Tháng ba 2020
Nghệ An
Trường THCS Quỳnh Hồng
MAN: Do you mean the huge mall? I always shop downtown as much as I can. I try to support the small local businesses.
WOMAN: Yes, but admit it, those stores in the center just don't have as good a selection of items as the ones in the mall.
MAN: Sure, but the smaller stores are friendlier: it's a tradeoff. When I go downtown, I can chat with Joe at the bakery, and Diana, who runs the bookstore.
WOMAN: Well, that is nice. But the main thing for me is that the mall's open late, while those stores downtown sometimes close before I even get off work.
MAN: But if we don't give some business to the local stores, they'll all end up closing!
WOMAN: That's too bad, but they need to offer the same choice and convenience to get my business.
WOMAN: No, I never shop at the farmer's market. I'm sorry, but they don't have a full selection of groceries.
WOMAN: Well, it's not that I hope they go out of business, but basically, I just want to finish shopping as quickly as I can!

A man and a woman are discussing shopping. The man thinks that ⋯⋯\cdots
AAA. people should shop at their favorite stores.
BBB. local businesses should stay open later.
CCC. it's important to help local businesses.
DDD. large stores can be convenient.
C. it's important to help local businesses.

Reactions: lengoctutb

minhloveftu

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
15 Tháng một 2019
Quảng Trị
Trường Đời

A man and a woman are discussing shopping. The man thinks that $\cdots$
$A$. people should shop at their favorite stores.
$B$. local businesses should stay open later.
$C$. it's important to help local businesses.
$D$. large stores can be convenient.
Mình nghĩ là câu C
MAN: I always shop downtown as much as I can. I try to support the small local businesses.
MAN: Sure, but the smaller stores are friendlier
Đây là ý kiến của người đàn ông về việc giúp doanh nghiệp địa phương

Reactions: lengoctutb
Top Bottom