Reading

lengoctutb

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
28 Tháng hai 2016
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

MAN: Hey, there. Looks like you're studying hard. Do you have a test coming up?
WOMAN: Oh, hey. No, I just got this letter from the career center. It lists the part-time marketing jobs that are available next semester.
MAN: You're thinking of applying for a part-time job? Isn't your schedule busy enough already?
WOMAN: Well, yeah, I'd have to quit my volunteer position at the senior center. On second thought, I'm just not sure if a part-time job is worth it. I mean, do you think it's really all that helpful for finding a job later?
MAN: Hmm. Well, I think it's important to get real work experience. On the other hand, your volunteer work would do the same thing. It would be a shame to give that up.
WOMAN: I know. It would be tough to say good bye after all this time. I really like working with all the great people there. I'm just thinking it might be good to get some experience in my field.

Two students are talking about getting work experience. What are they mainly discussing?
$A$. how to apply for a part-time marketing job
$B$. what kind of part-time jobs are available now
$C$. whether the woman should apply for a part-time job
$D$. in what ways volunteer work and part-time jobs are different

minhloveftu

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
15 Tháng một 2019
Quảng Trị
Trường Đời
MAN: Hey, there. Looks like you're studying hard. Do you have a test coming up?
WOMAN: Oh, hey. No, I just got this letter from the career center. It lists the part-time marketing jobs that are available next semester.
MAN: You're thinking of applying for a part-time job? Isn't your schedule busy enough already?
WOMAN: Well, yeah, I'd have to quit my volunteer position at the senior center. On second thought, I'm just not sure if a part-time job is worth it. I mean, do you think it's really all that helpful for finding a job later?
MAN: Hmm. Well, I think it's important to get real work experience. On the other hand, your volunteer work would do the same thing. It would be a shame to give that up.
WOMAN: I know. It would be tough to say good bye after all this time. I really like working with all the great people there. I'm just thinking it might be good to get some experience in my field.

Two students are talking about getting work experience. What are they mainly discussing?
$A$. how to apply for a part-time marketing job
$B$. what kind of part-time jobs are available now
$C$. whether the woman should apply for a part-time job
$D$. in what ways volunteer work and part-time jobs are different
Mình nghĩ là câu D bạn ạ, bằng chứng mình đọc thì thấy nó xuyên suốt cả đoạn văn này luôn
Liệu có đúng không nhỉ :p ?

Ngố Ngây Ngô

Giải Nhất event Thế giới Sinh học 2
Thành viên
24 Tháng bảy 2018
Quảng Nam
THPT
C. whether the woman should apply for a part-time job
Woman : do you think it's really all that helpful for finding a job later?
Woman : I know. It would be tough to say good bye after all this time. I really like working with all the great people there. I'm just thinking it might be good to get some experience in my field.

Reactions: lengoctutb
Top Bottom