Reading

lengoctutb

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
28 Tháng hai 2016
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

HUSBAND: I can't believe summer vacation is over for the kids. That went by too fast.
WIFE: I know, but think about all the amazing things they did. It was such a special summer.
HUSBAND: Yeah, they'll definitely remember the trip to the nature center the best. Remember how excited they were to learn all those facts about our local habitat?
WIFE: Actually, I'm not sure about that. They weren't as impressed as they had been volunteering at the community center.
HUSBAND: They did like making a difference in the community, and helping others made them feel good. But I still think it was the nature center.
WIFE: Whatever it is, I just hope they get back into the school routine quickly. They really need to get out of the house!

A husband and a wife are talking about their children's summer vacation. Both parents agree that their kids $\cdots$
$A$. learned the most at the community center.
$B$. learned about volunteering at the nature center.
$C$. started their daily school routine already.
$D$. enjoyed their eventful summer vacation.

minhloveftu

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
15 Tháng một 2019
Quảng Trị
Trường Đời
HUSBAND: I can't believe summer vacation is over for the kids. That went by too fast.
WIFE: I know, but think about all the amazing things they did. It was such a special summer.
HUSBAND: Yeah, they'll definitely remember the trip to the nature center the best. Remember how excited they were to learn all those facts about our local habitat?
WIFE: Actually, I'm not sure about that. They weren't as impressed as they had been volunteering at the community center.
HUSBAND: They did like making a difference in the community, and helping others made them feel good. But I still think it was the nature center.
WIFE: Whatever it is, I just hope they get back into the school routine quickly. They really need to get out of the house!

A husband and a wife are talking about their children's summer vacation. Both parents agree that their kids $\cdots$
$A$. learned the most at the community center.
$B$. learned about volunteering at the nature center.
$C$. started their daily school routine already.
$D$. enjoyed their eventful summer vacation.
Mình phân vân A và B nhưng mình chọn câu A ạ
WIFE: They weren't as impressed as they had been volunteering at the community center.
HUSBAND: They did like making a difference in the community, and helping others made them feel good.

Reactions: lengoctutb
Top Bottom