Reading

lengoctutb

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
28 Tháng hai 2016
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

F: Young people often ask how to go about setting up a business and it's tricky to advise them.
M: Right, because everyone makes slips of one kind or another on the way and that's inevitable.
F: And worthwhile too, providing you don't dwell on the errors but absorb the key points from them.
M: Personally, I think people hesitate too long before launching their company. The 'perfect' moment hardly ever comes.
F: However, it's vital to draw up a proper business plan, though investing in professional assistance may be unnecessary.
M: Absolutely, because the Internet's got a vast number of sites now, that offer examples of plans and tips.
F: Though it's best to be wary. There are an awful lot of scams being practised on young entrepreneurs.
M: I'd say the crucial thing is to tell people to follow the dream and never let setbacks get in the way.

Two company owners are discussing how to set up a business. What point is made during the discussion?
$A$. It's important to learn from any mistakes that are made.
$B$. It's worth paying for help in drafting a business plan.
$C$. The free advice available online is trustworthy.
$D$. Having a clear, achievable goal is essential.

minhloveftu

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
15 Tháng một 2019
Quảng Trị
Trường Đời
F: Young people often ask how to go about setting up a business and it's tricky to advise them.
M: Right, because everyone makes slips of one kind or another on the way and that's inevitable.
F: And worthwhile too, providing you don't dwell on the errors but absorb the key points from them.
M: Personally, I think people hesitate too long before launching their company. The 'perfect' moment hardly ever comes.
F: However, it's vital to draw up a proper business plan, though investing in professional assistance may be unnecessary.
M: Absolutely, because the Internet's got a vast number of sites now, that offer examples of plans and tips.
F: Though it's best to be wary. There are an awful lot of scams being practised on young entrepreneurs.
M: I'd say the crucial thing is to tell people to follow the dream and never let setbacks get in the way.

Two company owners are discussing how to set up a business. What point is made during the discussion?
Theo mình là câu D ạ

Reactions: lengoctutb

ahn___w

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
22 Tháng một 2020
Thanh Hóa
Love Sickgirls ❣️

Reactions: giangha13062013
Top Bottom