Reading

lengoctutb

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
28 Tháng hai 2016
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

When I was younger, I was a keen rugby player. As a result, I suffered a back injury and I spent quite a few years after that visiting a chiropractor. That's why I decided to set up my own clinic. There's nothing like being a patient yourself to know just what they're going through. My own philosophy about health is that it's both physical and mental. Good health is really about both these parts working to the best of the body's ability. That's why our treatment aims to maintain the patient's health by carrying out really thorough examinations to monitor progress.
Educating patients is one of our priorities. We've found over time - because obviously no one is cured overnight - that educated patients get better quicker - and they stay better for longer. Most people look for a specific incident for the cause of their problems - whether it's a headache or back pain. But in reality, it's how the spine functions in everyday life that's the cause of the problems. The repetitive movements can be catastrophic for your back over a period of time if your spine isn't working correctly.

A man is talking about a clinic he runs. What comment does the man make about his clinic in general?
$A$. Health examinations often fail to identify the cause of pain.
$B$. Good health is often simply a question of positive thinking.
$C$. Suffering injuries as a child can lead to continuing problems.
$D$. Suffering an injury can make you more sympathetic to those of your patients.

Ngố Ngây Ngô

Giải Nhất event Thế giới Sinh học 2
Thành viên
24 Tháng bảy 2018
Quảng Nam
THPT
D. Suffering an injury can make you more sympathetic to those of your patients.(There's nothing like being a patient yourself to know just what they're going through.)
Thấy câu này nó rõ ràng ghê, có khi nào bị lừa không ta :p

Reactions: lengoctutb
Top Bottom