Reading

lengoctutb

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
28 Tháng hai 2016
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

M: Well, that's the annual conference over for another year.
F: Yes, how do you think it went?
M: I thought some things went better, like the Chairman's opening address. He seemed really in tune with the audience's requirements.
F: They certainly gave him a good reception. I wondered though whether all the figures he was quoting and some of those sales concepts weren't way above their heads. Anyway, I thought the conference centre was a good find. It wasn't nearly as cramped as last year.
M: That's true, though the acoustics were rather odd. Some people couldn't catch what some of the quieter speakers were on about, and that doesn’t seem to have come up before.
F: Perhaps not. One thing I did hear people suggest was rounding off the weekend with something like a nice meal.
M: Well I suppose people who've come from long distances and aren't leaving until the following morning might appreciate that. I think others just want to get back and pick up the pieces, including me, actually!
F: Oh well. It won't be long before we start planning for next year, will it?
M: I was thinking about that. These conferences are very heavy on time, energy and funding. Do you think it would be unpopular if we made them biennial?
F: You mean hold them on alternate years!
M: Oh. You sound shocked. Are you totally against it?
F: Hardly! That came out of the blue that's all. As you say it would reduce the budget and we could redeploy those resources.

Two colleagues are discussing their company's annual sales conference. What do they both agree about?
$A$. The venue proved more suitable than ones used previously.
$B$. It would be good to have a dinner for everyone on the final evening.
$C$. The chairman managed to gauge the level of expertise of the audience well.
$D$. It would be a good idea to hold such conferences every other year in future.

minhloveftu

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
15 Tháng một 2019
Quảng Trị
Trường Đời
M: Well, that's the annual conference over for another year.
F: Yes, how do you think it went?
M: I thought some things went better, like the Chairman's opening address. He seemed really in tune with the audience's requirements.
F: They certainly gave him a good reception. I wondered though whether all the figures he was quoting and some of those sales concepts weren't way above their heads. Anyway, I thought the conference centre was a good find. It wasn't nearly as cramped as last year.
M: That's true, though the acoustics were rather odd. Some people couldn't catch what some of the quieter speakers were on about, and that doesn’t seem to have come up before.
F: Perhaps not. One thing I did hear people suggest was rounding off the weekend with something like a nice meal.
M: Well I suppose people who've come from long distances and aren't leaving until the following morning might appreciate that. I think others just want to get back and pick up the pieces, including me, actually!
F: Oh well. It won't be long before we start planning for next year, will it?
M: I was thinking about that. These conferences are very heavy on time, energy and funding. Do you think it would be unpopular if we made them biennial?
F: You mean hold them on alternate years!
M: Oh. You sound shocked. Are you totally against it?
F: Hardly! That came out of the blue that's all. As you say it would reduce the budget and we could redeploy those resources.

Two colleagues are discussing their company's annual sales conference. What do they both agree about?
$A$. The venue proved more suitable than ones used previously.
$B$. It would be good to have a dinner for everyone on the final evening.
$C$. The chairman managed to gauge the level of expertise of the audience well.
$D$. It would be a good idea to hold such conferences every other year in future.
Theo mình là câu B, những câu khác mình đã tìm bằng chứng nhưng hầu hết tương phản và thậm chí là không có trích dẫn nào

Reactions: lengoctutb

lengoctutb

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
28 Tháng hai 2016
Theo mình là câu B, những câu khác mình đã tìm bằng chứng nhưng hầu hết tương phản và thậm chí là không có trích dẫn nào
Câu này sai á bạn $!$

Ngố Ngây Ngô

Giải Nhất event Thế giới Sinh học 2
Thành viên
24 Tháng bảy 2018
Quảng Nam
THPT
Câu này là A hả bạn?
F : Anyway, I thought the conference centre was a good find. It wasn't nearly as cramped as last year.
M: That's true.

Reactions: lengoctutb
Top Bottom