Reading

lengoctutb

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
28 Tháng hai 2016
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

M: I've just watched an interview with Jenny Burns, you know that up-and-coming politician - it was infuriating!
F: Why? Was she quoting endless, complex figures as usual. That's what gets me.
M: Well, she was, but it was more her tendency to sidestep everything that was put to her.
F: I'm sure they're taught how to deal with the media when they're first elected.
M: Probably - that and how to keep a good-natured grin on their faces at all times!
F: And they always blame the other parties for everything - it's so childish, isn't it?
M: Absolutely. You know, that happens so often I hardly notice it any more!

Two people are talking about a recent TV interview with a politician. What annoys the man most about politicians?
$A$. The way they smile at the public.
$B$. The way they avoid answering questions.
$C$. The way they deny responsibility for everything.
$D$. The way they include statistics in their answers.

Ngố Ngây Ngô

Giải Nhất event Thế giới Sinh học 2
Thành viên
24 Tháng bảy 2018
Quảng Nam
THPT
B. The way they avoid answering questions. (but it was more her tendency to sidestep everything that was put to her.)

minhloveftu

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
15 Tháng một 2019
Quảng Trị
Trường Đời
M: I've just watched an interview with Jenny Burns, you know that up-and-coming politician - it was infuriating!
F: Why? Was she quoting endless, complex figures as usual. That's what gets me.
M: Well, she was, but it was more her tendency to sidestep everything that was put to her.
F: I'm sure they're taught how to deal with the media when they're first elected.
M: Probably - that and how to keep a good-natured grin on their faces at all times!
F: And they always blame the other parties for everything - it's so childish, isn't it?
M: Absolutely. You know, that happens so often I hardly notice it any more!

Two people are talking about a recent TV interview with a politician. What annoys the man most about politicians?
$A$. The way they smile at the public.
$B$. The way they avoid answering questions.
$C$. The way they deny responsibility for everything.
$D$. The way they include statistics in their answers.
Mình nghĩ là câu C
" F: And they always blame the other parties for everything - it's so childish, isn't it?
M: Absolutely. You know, that happens so often I hardly notice it any more! "
Đổ lỗi ở đây là trốn tránh trách nhiệm rồi.

Reactions: lengoctutb
Top Bottom