Reading

lengoctutb

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
28 Tháng hai 2016
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

I’m looking out over a very peaceful scene. The setting sun is reflected in the clear water. There’s hardly any wind so you can hear the sheep from the hills behind me - I can even smell the roses from the gardens on the other side. There are tourists sitting in the cafes that line the shore, probably having an early meal and admiring the sunset. I’m too far away to see what they’re eating but I imagine there’s a lot of local fresh water fish on the menu. It’s so calm that when I look down at the water, the only ripples are the ones we’re creating and the liquid in my glass is barely moving as we pass the houses. This is a great place to spend a week in the late spring if you’re keen on walking and fresh air, though you need to be fit as the hill paths are really steep. For those who prefer more varied and organised activities, this may not be the ideal spot, though it would suit families with young children, as the water’s very shallow at the edge and there are lots of little fish to catch which would provide hours of fun.

A presenter is talking about a holiday destination. The presenter thinks that the place would be best suited to $\cdots$
$A$. active people who enjoy the outdoors.
$B$. groups who wish to do some sightseeing.
$C$. young people who want a range of activities.
$D$. elderly visitors who enjoy natural surroundings.

minhloveftu

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
15 Tháng một 2019
Quảng Trị
Trường Đời
I’m looking out over a very peaceful scene. The setting sun is reflected in the clear water. There’s hardly any wind so you can hear the sheep from the hills behind me - I can even smell the roses from the gardens on the other side. There are tourists sitting in the cafes that line the shore, probably having an early meal and admiring the sunset. I’m too far away to see what they’re eating but I imagine there’s a lot of local fresh water fish on the menu. It’s so calm that when I look down at the water, the only ripples are the ones we’re creating and the liquid in my glass is barely moving as we pass the houses. This is a great place to spend a week in the late spring if you’re keen on walking and fresh air, though you need to be fit as the hill paths are really steep. For those who prefer more varied and organised activities, this may not be the ideal spot, though it would suit families with young children, as the water’s very shallow at the edge and there are lots of little fish to catch which would provide hours of fun.

A presenter is talking about a holiday destination. The presenter thinks that the place would be best suited to $\cdots$
$A$. active people who enjoy the outdoors.
$B$. groups who wish to do some sightseeing.
$C$. young people who want a range of activities.
$D$. elderly visitors who enjoy natural surroundings.
Theo mình chắc câu A
This is a great place to spend a week in the late spring if you’re keen on walking and fresh air, though you need to be fit as the hill paths are really steep. For those who prefer more varied and organised activities, this may not be the ideal spot, though it would suit families with young children

Lê.T.Hà

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
25 Tháng một 2019
Bắc Giang
Đã thất học :<
Mình lại nghĩ là D, toàn bộ khung cảnh đều được vẽ ra hết sức chậm rãi, yên lành, thậm chí các sườn đồi dốc còn được khuyến cáo là "có sức khỏe phù hợp", khuyến cáo này hoàn toàn ko cần thiết với những người trẻ năng động. Khu du lịch như vậy thích hợp với những người già cần sự nghỉ ngơi và yên tĩnh hơn.

Reactions: lengoctutb

Tzuyu-chan

Học sinh tiến bộ
HV CLB Địa lí
Thành viên
16 Tháng một 2019
Thanh Hóa
THCS Nguyễn Du
This is a great place to spend a week in the late spring if you’re keen on walking and fresh air, though you need to be fit as the hill paths are really steep.
  • active people who enjoy the outdoors.
  • groups who wish to do some sightseeing.
  • young people who want a range of activities.
  • elderly visitors who enjoy natural surroundings.

Top Bottom