Reading

lengoctutb

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
28 Tháng hai 2016
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

MAN: You look busy. How's it going?
WOMAN: Good, thanks. Just getting everything ready. I'll be gone for two weeks.
MAN: You're going to China, right?
WOMAN: Actually, plans have changed. I'll be doing more traveling than I had thought, stopping for a few nights each in some cities in Southeast Asia. Possibly Tokyo also. My client's supposed to get back to me later today.
MAN: That's a lot of traveling.
WOMAN: Oh, I'm used to it. By now, I am a seasoned traveler!
MAN: Are you all ready to go?
WOMAN: Nearly, though my main concern now is that every place I go, I need to give gifts to the people I meet with. I can't buy the same thing for all my clients since gift-giving customs are so different. Some things are considered to be inappropriate and ... I really want to make a good impression.
MAN: Yeah, things like gifts seem like a minor detail, but you can't forget them, especially on a business trip.
WOMAN: I'm going to head out and do some shopping soon. Want to come with me?
MAN: Yeah, I'll help you. Just remember the airline rules have changed and they have a weight limit for luggage now.
WOMAN: Oh, that's a good point. Yeah, no heavy gifts.

A woman and a man are talking about an upcoming business trip. The woman is most concerned about $\cdots$
$A$. shopping for a lighter suitcase.
$B$. reaching her clients before her trip.
$C$. showing respect in different cultures.
$D$. traveling to many countries in a short time.

ahn___w

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
22 Tháng một 2020
Thanh Hóa
Love Sickgirls ❣️
MAN: You look busy. How's it going?
WOMAN: Good, thanks. Just getting everything ready. I'll be gone for two weeks.
MAN: You're going to China, right?
WOMAN: Actually, plans have changed. I'll be doing more traveling than I had thought, stopping for a few nights each in some cities in Southeast Asia. Possibly Tokyo also. My client's supposed to get back to me later today.
MAN: That's a lot of traveling.
WOMAN: Oh, I'm used to it. By now, I am a seasoned traveler!
MAN: Are you all ready to go?
WOMAN: Nearly, though my main concern now is that every place I go, I need to give gifts to the people I meet with. I can't buy the same thing for all my clients since gift-giving customs are so different. Some things are considered to be inappropriate and ... I really want to make a good impression.
MAN: Yeah, things like gifts seem like a minor detail, but you can't forget them, especially on a business trip.
WOMAN: I'm going to head out and do some shopping soon. Want to come with me?
MAN: Yeah, I'll help you. Just remember the airline rules have changed and they have a weight limit for luggage now.
WOMAN: Oh, that's a good point. Yeah, no heavy gifts.

A woman and a man are talking about an upcoming business trip. The woman is most concerned about $\cdots$

Top Bottom